Sprint iPhone 4S thread

Chorizoman

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Now you're making me nervous! I just switched to Sprint from Verizon because it was a better deal for me, and you're telling me that the data speeds are going to actually affect the performance of the phone other than data speeds? That does not bode well for me at all.

Everyone I spoke with was happy with Sprint and said they didn't notice slower speeds than their friends on Verizon...

At least I have 14 days to decide if I'm happy with the service I suppose.
For one im going i have to say that it depends where you live. 2 i never had a problem with sprint network and i have been with them for 13 years. 3. my uncle has Verizon and he Phucken Hates It..lol I Have A HTC EVO 3D right now. and i am just trying to compare the iphone 4s with the Evo 3D.. i wanna see which phone is quicker.. By Any chance Anyone that owens a iphone know if i am able to add my own Ring tone To My Contacts or my text alets ?

ballerx44

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
getting 1.29 mb/s down here in Los Angles with my Epic Touch 4G. Same speeds on my Nexus S 4G, Evo 3D, and Evo 4G... Hope the iPone doesn't skimp!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Order Status - Tracking

I'm currently on the phone with Sprint and the lady said that our shipments are on the way to the UPS facilities right now, and the tracking information will be updated tomorrow morning! Then we will know which day to expect our phones. Kind of made me excited all over again because I had started to worry! Thats the most information I've seen/heard since I ordered on the 7th. I take this as good news for all of us! :cool:

NVNJ

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently on the phone with Sprint and the lady said that our shipments are on the way to the UPS facilities right now, and the tracking information will be updated tomorrow morning! Then we will know which day to expect our phones. Kind of made me excited all over again because I had started to worry! Thats the most information I've seen/heard since I ordered on the 7th. I take this as good news for all of us! :cool:

Thank you i was starting to get nervous/pissed! I order last Friday at 415am EST. I want my phone Friday! Lol

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Since it is sprint's first time having the iphone I am sure they didn't know the type of demand they would get and if their systems could handle it. I am sure for subsequent iphone launches it will be handled better and faster.

ivhs72

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I just checked my order number, and I do have a tracking number for UPS. But it's not on their website. Not unusual since the shipper can generate the number themselves, and UPS won't be aware of it till it's in their system. One thing I noticed is that the first part of my tracking number is: DM14. I wonder if that means "Deliver Merchandise on the 14th". Does anyone else have a similiar one?

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my order number, and I do have a tracking number for UPS. But it's not on their website. Not unusual since the shipper can generate the number themselves, and UPS won't be aware of it till it's in their system. One thing I noticed is that the first part of my tracking number is: DM14. I wonder if that means "Deliver Merchandise on the 14th". Does anyone else have a similiar one?

Nope. I've got a regular 1Zblahblahblah one.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I reckon since I won the contest, I'll be getting that thar lovely white iPhone before Sprint gives me that $150 discount in December. YEEEEE_HAAAAAAA!!!!!

And now back to the Sprint iPhone thread.....

3G coverage all over Atlanta has been good with my EVO, even in places like Fairburn, where the AT&T signal would randomly drop. Anyone else here in the Atlanta area? If so, let's also report dropped call rates and data coverage in the Atlanta area.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I reckon since I won the contest, I'll be getting that thar lovely white iPhone before Sprint gives me that $150 discount in December. YEEEEE_HAAAAAAA!!!!!

And now back to the Sprint iPhone thread.....

3G coverage all over Atlanta has been good with my EVO, even in places like Fairburn, where the AT&T signal would randomly drop. Anyone else here in the Atlanta area? If so, let's also report dropped call rates and data coverage in the Atlanta area.

Congrats! Best way to get a new toy!!

Mistress of Mischief

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site

What...you got someone at Sprint that knows something? ....did you dial the right number?

Mistress of Mischief

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
This will be especially interesting for me since I've never been to an Apple store. So when I go there to use my Apple Store certificate, I will report on the experience when I get back home. The Apple product veterans won't hear anything new, but those of us who are new to the iPhone (and the Apple store) may be interested to hear how different the experience is to shopping anywhere else.

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Wait a second. I think I get an "educational discount" for working at Morehouse School of Medicine. At least I use to get the educational discount. I think they are still on the list. Let me check...

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Educational discount not supported on the iPhone 4S by Sprint. Gotta love this institution. They denied my employee Discount on Sprint because I'm on the Simply Everything plan. I think that applies here because the iPhone utilizes the Simply Everything plan on Sprint. Not sure if other employers deny the employee discount on Sprint for that reason but mine does. Cheapsters. LOL!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh