Visit site
ad310dce-8379-d755.jpg

ad310dce-8387-70be.jpg

ad310dce-839d-34b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Believe it or not, the sponge and mussel shell was not placed there for effect; high surf brought them in and that was exactly how they were as I came across them!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
here's the tweaked one. Changed the color temp and applied tilt shift to draw the bird in more. ;)

rich, i have a question. idk if you have geo tagging enabled or if its because your JB'en. Strange thing happened when i saved the photo you posted. See below to what i mean-. I posted as attachments. the first one is what my camera roll app looked like before i saved your pic and after i deleted it. the second ss is what it looked like with the pic saved--it switched around my option tabs on the camera app itself and put an 'album' & 'places' tab on the bottom (i circled it in pink). :confused: idk why this happened, but i had to delete the photo because idk if it'll cause any issues to my device. Thanks for sharing anyway, but if you might have an idea to why this occured, i would like to know:) thanks.

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I have geotagging active on all my pics- that's probably why that appeared. I do that with all my scenery pics so I can keep them organized on Facebook as well as iPhoto...Here's another one...is there a way to shut off geotagging once the photo is dowloaded??

Reactions: ThePinkChameleon

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have geotagging active on all my pics- that's probably why that appeared. I do that with all my scenery pics so I can keep them organized on Facebook as well as iPhoto...Here's another one...is there a way to shut off geotagging once the photo is dowloaded??
:)Ahhhhhhh. Ok, wheeew !! I had a feeling it was that, but then I was worried maybe something from your JB carried over and krunked my camera app, lol. I'm relieved to have you confirm that's what it is. :eek: I even created a thread on it because I was worried lol. I'll have the mods delete it now that I know the deal.

Now as for turning off the geo tag after words, that, I honestly don't know. I have location & geotagging off for all my photos all the time, I've never had to worry about it.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
It was a comfortable 34deg outside tonight so I decided to take a walk. These pics are from my 4S and as you can see it doesn't do too well with all the street lights.

c352b972.jpg

da9f0a75.jpg

This old church is well over 100 years old.

994caa5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner