- 11-05-2011, 07:59 PM #201
- 11-05-2011, 08:00 PM #202
- 11-05-2011, 10:51 PM #203
- 11-06-2011, 03:15 PM #204
- 11-06-2011, 03:28 PM #205
- 11-07-2011, 10:09 AM #206
That pic is older, and I wouldn't be able to get one just like it. I will take the case off tonight for a couple shots without then put it back on for some shots with. He doens't stay in the same place for long unless he is sunbathing, but I'll try to keep them as close as possible.
EDiT: uploaded the pics to twitter, I will post here tomorrow (don't know how to do so on my phone). Also got a three second video with and without case. Pics don't seem too bad with case, video suffered a little, but it might have been glare from his heat lamp. If twitter reduces the quality of pics I can email them and the videos.
With LP Case:
Last edited by hahn; 11-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.
- 11-07-2011, 11:01 AM #207iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I've kept a Lifeproof case on my 4S since I got it so all my photos are taken with it on.
I have not done a side by side comparison with my iPhone 4, but the photos taken in low light are less noisy with the 4S.
Most have been taken with Camera+. The first two are unedited other than being cropped. The others have had filters added using Camera+.
Last photo are of red velvet cake pops.
- 11-07-2011, 07:22 PM #208
- 11-08-2011, 09:57 AM #209
- 11-08-2011, 12:21 PM #210
- 11-08-2011, 04:43 PM #211
- 11-08-2011, 04:58 PM #212
- 11-08-2011, 05:12 PM #213iPhone Intermediate
- 170 Posts
^its a wide angle lens, and its not supposed to change the image, it just gives a wider view of the shot from the same angle...it allows you to fit everything into your shot without having to back away really far making the subjects really small in the image.
it's really hard to notice. but i think thats the point of using a wide angle instead of a fisheye lens.
[although i'm pretty sure none of us on this forum are using external lenses THAT big for their iphones]
- 11-08-2011, 05:57 PM #214
Last edited by Irish Rose; 11-08-2011 at 06:03 PM.
- 11-08-2011, 06:27 PM #215
- 11-08-2011, 06:42 PM #216
The big plastic Santa was in our Walmart on friggin LABOR DAY WEEKEND !
I asked one of the store asst mgrs if I should slap HIM or SANTA !
It during our very looongggg HOT summer, was over 100 deg, and it just got to me to see a Santa greeting me at the door waving his plastic arm.
- 11-08-2011, 07:20 PM #217
- 11-08-2011, 07:44 PM #218
- 11-09-2011, 09:57 PM #219
- 11-09-2011, 11:25 PM #220
- 11-10-2011, 05:10 AM #221
- 11-10-2011, 12:44 PM #222
- 11-10-2011, 02:09 PM #223
- 11-10-2011, 03:05 PM #224
- 11-10-2011, 04:41 PM #225