Post pictures taken with your iPhone 4S here

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Apple Store Union Square, San Francisco

Took a trip to San Francisco today and thought it only fitting that we visit the Apple Store at Union Square, it's a great looking two story Apple Store...packed full with Apple enthusiasts!

I especially like the guy dressed up in British clothing and a pink bicycle next to the iCloud display in the window...haha

Last edited:

StevenJ_AK

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
******UPDATE********

Had my genius bar appt today and after just showing a few examples of my poor images with the flash the rep took it to the back bathroom with his iPhone 4s, turned off the light took two pics and said something wasn't right. Couldt quite put his finger on it but gladly switched out my phone and the new one is every bit as good, and takes good pictures in a darker setting with a flash. Completely satisfied with how everything went. Here are some photos from my New New iPhone 4s :)

IMG_0022 by StevenJ_AK, on Flickr
IMG_0020 by StevenJ_AK, on Flickr

IMG_0026 by StevenJ_AK, on FlickrIMG_0025 by StevenJ_AK, on Flickr

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
if you guys are having washed out night shots it could be your case I tested it wit a cheap silicone iPhone 4 case I have on my 4 s until my otterbox gets here. And if you notice the new otterbox defender has a large cam opening probably to prevent that effect

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Couple of shots i took today.

31b232c1.jpg

cbe11845.jpg

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
How are people taking the pictures. I see most people take pictures with their iPhone facing up and down. I've noticed when I do that, they are all sideways when I put them on my computer. I'm assuming that it is setup better to take them sideways with the volume button on the top.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a question. How do I post pics and have them NOT be attached as thumbnails? My guess is upload from Photobucket or whatever, not directly from my computer?

*edit- yes, that's how it's done. It is impossible (for me anyway) to search and find the answer.

Last edited:

anon(39328)

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I haven't found the time to really mess with my camera too much this weekend, so I just took a picture of my lazy cat taking his Sunday nap.

VC38QMIB

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711