Apple is preparing for shipment

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone who makes a preorder should get a Valium prescription, before the phone ships...

Mistress of Mischief

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
LOL. I'm guilty. What makes intelligent otherwise normal acting human beings act like children on Christmas Eve when we anticipate getting this? I'm driving my wife nuts. Haha, she doesn't get it.

elavum

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My status at verizon says processsing, I am hoping that I will get my phone atleast a day or two early. ( there in no limit for dreams right;) )

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
LOL. I'm guilty. What makes intelligent otherwise normal acting human beings act like children on Christmas Eve when we anticipate getting this? I'm driving my wife nuts. Haha, she doesn't get it.

That's really funny. I'm driving my wife nuts as well. Although, things are looking up for her; she told me she may just ditch her purple Blackberry Curve for a $99 white iPhone 4. She's getting there.

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
My wife FINALLY gets it, almost. She is getting her first iPhone (my 4, while I am using her upgrade for the 4S.) lucky me!

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I just checked Apple site, it finally says.....

Preparing for Shipment

Oh my god! Oh my god!
I'm so excited!!!!

:D

That's great and all.. but, you're still going to get it the same date as the rest of us, well on Sprint October 14th Verizon and AT&T/ October 20th..

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
How do you know that Verizon is delivering it on the 20th?

On AT&T.com it says shipment for October 20th. A lot of people said they'res on Verizon had changed as well. Though I am not sure. You can check it out at Verizonwireless/smartphones.com

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
On AT&T.com it says shipment for October 20th. A lot of people said they'res on Verizon had changed as well. Though I am not sure. You can check it out at Verizonwireless/smartphones.com

Oh your talking about if someone would to order it now and didn't pre order it early? All day yesterday Verizon customers did experience a glitch in the system saying it would be shipped out on the 21st but it now has been changed to the 14th. My question still remains is if it's saying shipped on the 14th then we probably wont be getting it till Monday or so....but i guess time will tell..I'm wondering if I'm better off canceling my order and just standing up in line.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh your talking about if someone would to order it now and didn't pre order it early? All day yesterday Verizon customers did experience a glitch in the system saying it would be shipped out on the 21st but it now has been changed to the 14th. My question still remains is if it's saying shipped on the 14th then we probably wont be getting it till Monday or so....but i guess time will tell..I'm wondering if I'm better off canceling my order and just standing up in line.

Well, the line thing can be rough but, you're right if they ship it on that date it will come monday or so, but if I'm correct at Sprint it says we'll get it to you buy October 14th or 15th. So maybe it will come to you buy the 15th or 14th.

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree I can't wait!! I have not been so obsessed with a material object since childhood. It is really like waiting for Christmas.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR