hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Update: This is my status page.
62a88127-3d71-798c.jpg

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Looks like you're ready to go! There is an AT&T number that you can call and put in your order number (1 (866) 391-0749). If you do this it will tell you if it's sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped or whatever. Check it out. It made me feel better during those times when it just said processing forever!

Reactions: poopnp

j0hnnyv#IM

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 6AM est on 10/8 for 32GB White 4S through att.com and I got my tracking number this morning. UPS Next Day Air. It will get picked up tomorrow and be delivered Friday 10/14. Very cool.. the ships in 14-21 days scared me but I made it.

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Looks like you're ready to go! There is an AT&T number that you can call and put in your order number (1 (866) 391-0749). If you do this it will tell you if it's sitting in a warehouse waiting to be shipped or whatever. Check it out. It made me feel better during those times when it just said processing forever!

Me? So I'm not back ordered?

UPDATE: This is my status page here this morning.
62a88127-d251-3707.jpg

Last edited:

squire

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
applecpugeek my order screen looks just like yours. I walked into an AT&T store on Friday, October 7th at about 2:00 pm and ordered my at the store.

My friends that ordered on ATT.com and apple.com have tracking numbers...

]

poopnp

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for this robes1.
This did make me feel better.
Here it is Thursday morning with no updated status on ATT and no tracking in email or on UPS/FedEx sites.
This phone number however states that my order is at the warehouse waiting for shipment.
THERE'S STILL HOPE!!!

j0hnnyv#IM

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
My UPS Tracking Number I received yesterday has been updated and my phone is on the move. Shipped from Memphis, TN and will be delivered by End of Day! It's a commercial address so it'll be before noon in my area.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 10/14/2011, By End of Day
Last Location:
Memphis, TN, United States, Thursday, 10/13/2011

Location Date Local Time Activity
Memphis, TN, United States 10/13/2011 1:00 A.M. Agent pickup; in transit to UPS facility.
10/13/2011 1:00 A.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/12/2011 5:09 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Still feel so fortunate for ordering the 6AM on 10/8 and it saying 14-21 days ship-time and I will have it for launch. It seems like I got very lucky.

Good luck everyone.

camriokid

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for this robes1.
This did make me feel better.
Here it is Thursday morning with no updated status on ATT and no tracking in email or on UPS/FedEx sites.
This phone number however states that my order is at the warehouse waiting for shipment.
THERE'S STILL HOPE!!!
I am still concerned that my 64GB BLK phone may actually be on backorder, like the white iphone was

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
If you are on FEDEX, I encourage you to check your tracking number again...I just saw a lot of movement in the last 20 minutes. I went from labeled shipped to on the plane!

Edharv1

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I preordered through AT&T around 8am on Oct. 7 over the phone because I could not get through on apple's website or At&t's website. The last email I rec. was that day and it was to sign off on the terms and agreements. Since then I have been checking the order page on AT&T's website and there is no record of my order, no tracking #, no shipment info, nothing... So I called at&t they have record of my order and said its in progress, she then said their warehouses won't get the phone until the 14th and then they will be shipped out on a first come first serve basis which totally defeats the purpose of preordering:mad:. I'm totally confused and pissed now..I will never pre-order through them again.:mad:I'm assuming that if there is no record of my order online i will more than likely not be getting my phone tommorrow.

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
for everyone on AT&T whose iphones are on backorder and dont have a tracking number or anything. and recieved the email saying it wont be shipped until 14-21 days. i just went to AT&T and was told that the phone wont be here until 2-3 weeks sorry for the bad news. but im in the same problem as everyone else. im getting tired of seeing these people say just got my tracking number blah blah. :mad:

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I just thought I'd give some insight to those who are currently backordered. I'm sure you know, if you don't have a tracking number by now, then its probably not coming Friday (10/14). My tracking number showed up a good 24hrs before it went live. Once it went live which was last night I immediately got an e-mail from AT&T.

I never thought for a second every pre-order that was completed on the 7th would arrive the 14th. To be fair, they have to go by a first come, first serve basis, which is exactly what they did. I made sure I got my order in as soon as at&t's site began to accept pre-orders and my phone is expected to be delivered by 10:30 tomorrow morning.

Those that are still showing a quantity of one under backordered, hang in there, as I am sure your package will ship Friday or Monday. You're still one of the lucky ones because you know the second the 4S is released its gonna have shipping estimates of 1-2 or 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Best of luck to everyone!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods