Sprint 16gb White and Black - SOLD OUT!

lennyj17

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Sprint seems to be killing it - wonder if the 32 will be next....Wow on the first day.

shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_wall.jsp?INTNAV=ATG:HE:phones

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well sprint never had an iphone so of course the demand will be high. Just look at verizon last year when they got the i4. Same thing happened.

javierE186

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well sprint never had an iphone so of course the demand will be high. Just look at verizon last year when they got the i4. Same thing happened.

I agree to some extent you. It is probably higher for Sprint than it was for Verizon wasn't for the fact that many people held back due to the fact that (at the time) the iPhone 4 was a 10-11 month old phone. Now Sprint (and others) are getting the iPhone 4s, since it's new the pre-orders should be very high compared o Verizon first iPhone launch.

ivhs72

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
I got two 16gb and a 64gb early today. Was surprised that they did sell out so fast. The site says they will available in stores on the 14th. Would be interested to see if the other two carriers sell out as well.

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Sprint was sold out at like 3:30 this afternoon, I was expecting them to sell out of stock but not that quickly. Hopefully it wont be like the Evo and have people on 2-3 week waiting lists. I don't see the 64gb selling out but I do think the 32gb will probably go now too. Congrats to everybody that got one and good luck for those who didn't and are going to brave the stores on launch day :)

CarrieMK

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Quite impressive. I, for one, have certainly been waiting for this day.

Yes, my son has too. He really wants one but I don't have an upgrade yet. :( I would love to get him one. He's an honors student and works very hard and if I can find a way maybe I can surprise him at Christmas. Sometimes things have a way of working out! :)

lennyj17

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
It says it will be available in store.. It looks like the rest of us have to go wait in a line. :)

You know what that means

661681090_090c25edb2_z.jpg

Reactions: iPhoneEnthusiest

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2