pre-order vs. waiting in line

SkiPPy087

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
So if i pre ordered through ATT, they will give their phones they have in stock to people waiting in line before shipping to the ones who pre ordered?

Tell me I am misinterpreting this.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So if i pre ordered through ATT, they will give their phones they have in stock to people waiting in line before shipping to the ones who pre ordered?

Tell me I am misinterpreting this.

Most likely they have a bunch stored in a warehouse somewhere and they will ship those based on preorders and then will have a different supply of stock in the store for those who go on launch day.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
AT&T rep at 1 of my local stores said they will basically be overstocked on Iphone4S's. Apple doesn't want to lose out on customers waiting on a Iphone4S to go the Andriod route I guess. But this time around Apple made plenty of phones. The rep also said if I'm coming to the store a pre-order isn't needed because everybody wanting a Iphone4S on day 1 will get one.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
AT&T rep at 1 of my local stores said they will basically be overstocked on Iphone4S's. Apple doesn't want to lose out on customers waiting on a Iphone4S to go the Andriod route I guess. But this time around Apple made plenty of phones. The rep also said if I'm coming to the store a pre-order isn't needed because everybody wanting a Iphone4S on day 1 will get one.

Agree the verizon store in my area said the same thing that they would have plenty of stock come the 14th.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2