Current Sprint Customers

tmadsen

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone think that they may change their minds about allowing early upgrades, at least for this launch? I was looking at the poll, and there were only a couple of people who ordered from Sprint, it seemed. I wondered if they might rethink their policy and make an exception this round if they don't get the sales they were expecting? Or is this just wishful thinking? :rolleyes:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Don't count on it. So far I have not heard of a single person saying it worked for them. They look like it's going to happen then when their card is charged its full price.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...don't get the sales they were thinking? They had enough pre-orders today to drop a nuke on their website, so i would almost guarantee that the sales on the iPhone on Sprint will be as good or better than expected.

lennyj17

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree.....I have been trying to order since 6am this morning and Sprint.com was down every time I tried until just an hr go and even then it was still running slow as molasses took me 20mins from start to finish to upgrade 2 lines to 32 gbs. 1white/1black...I thought Sprint.com was about to crash with me in the middle of ordering (boy I would've been pi$$ed)....

No Doubt Sprint is getting hammered with orders, I wouldn't put any faith in early upgrades.....otherwise we'd all still have our Premier statuses.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone think that they may change their minds about allowing early upgrades, at least for this launch? I was looking at the poll, and there were only a couple of people who ordered from Sprint, it seemed. I wondered if they might rethink their policy and make an exception this round if they don't get the sales they were expecting? Or is this just wishful thinking? :rolleyes:

Sprint defiantly got the sales they we're expecting. The other flagship devices sprint had was HTC EVO 4G and Palm Pre. Which arn't going to come close to the iPhone sales.

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
lol...don't get the sales they were thinking? They had enough pre-orders today to drop a nuke on their website, so i would almost guarantee that the sales on the iPhone on Sprint will be as good or better than expected.

^this..

I had to wait 30 min to talk to a customer service rep today and she said all their calls today have been about the iPhone. With that long of a wait to talk to someone and their site crashing hard all day long says their sales were huge.