How does your ATT Order Status page read?

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine says, I have 1 item ordered, 0 shipped and 1 back-ordered.

Is that how everyone else's reads, that the iPhone is back-ordered? It says it for my SIM and Shipping as well... Just wondered what everyone else is seeing.

Thanks.

KCook3

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
"Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011. "

"Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll ship all items in your order at the same time."

Plus my order number. Ordered this morning at 530 am. This email was sent 5 mins after!!

KC

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
"Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011. "

"Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll ship all items in your order at the same time."

Plus my order number. Ordered this morning at 530 am. This email was sent 5 mins after!!

KC

Yeah it should say that^ and That's because not a lot of people we're up then trying to get an iPhone like they are now.

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

KC

My e-mail says that, I was just wondering what people were seeing when they go to the ATT website, and check their order status....but I have the same e-mail.

papashimbers

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
ORDER NUMBER:xxxx
DATE ORDERED:10/07/2011
SHIPMENT STATUS: BackOrdered

And that was me ordering at 9 pm last night (I'm in Hawaii), so midnight Pacific Standard Time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2