Verizon online order problems

lkbside

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I am unable to complete an online preorder through Verizon upgrading my DROID for the iPhone 4s. I have tried using a mac with both Firefox and Safari and using a PC with Firefox but it continually crashes. Sometimes the $30 discount is applied as I progress, sometimes not. I have an unlimited plan on my DROID but so far I am not seeing anything about a data plan before the web site crashes.

I see some people here have been successful - Anyone experiencing the same thing? Will they take orders over the phone? Thanks.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I am unable to complete an online preorder through Verizon upgrading my DROID for the iPhone 4s. I have tried using a mac with both Firefox and Safari and using a PC with Firefox but it continually crashes. Sometimes the $30 discount is applied as I progress, sometimes not. I have an unlimited plan on my DROID but so far I am not seeing anything about a data plan before the web site crashes.

I see some people here have been successful - Anyone experiencing the same thing? Will they take orders over the phone? Thanks.

I don't know how to resolve you're problem other than calling Verizon, because I know you can buy from Verizon on the phone you just tell them you're account info and what you want to order! Good Luck!

lkbside

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Found out that there is a specific number to call if you need help on placing an order, not the regular customer service numbers.

The number to use to order via phone is 877-228-5774

I have now ordered and received a confirmation via email - hope this helps anyone else with online ordering problems.

Reactions: zackawee27