So is this it? Am I good?!

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
So I started ordering at 3 am waiting for ATT to STILL not have the phone up on the site. Apple kept crashing so at 5 am I decided to crash (pun intended) and try again in the morning. I got up at 10, and went to apple 1 2 3 done after getting the reservation email earlier. Just now I got the Order Acknowledgment email containing my order number. So does that mean I'm good? My card worked fine and the phone should be here Friday (maybe earlier(??

Thanks!

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So I started ordering at 3 am waiting for ATT to STILL not have the phone up on the site. Apple kept crashing so at 5 am I decided to crash (pun intended) and try again in the morning. I got up at 10, and went to apple 1 2 3 done after getting the reservation email earlier. Just now I got the Order Acknowledgment email containing my order number. So does that mean I'm good? My card worked fine and the phone should be here Friday (maybe earlier(??

Thanks!

Yeah, you're perfect now you just have to wait for AT&T to process it and then send it to FedEx or UPS to ship you're order :)

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Wooo !! I can safely say I survived the 2011 Iphone 4S Crash lmaoo. I'm hoping my first iphone will make me want to do it all over again next year for the 5! Oh...maybe I should't start rumors of it being that yet cus you never know if they go with 4GS =P

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Wooo !! I can safely say I survived the 2011 Iphone 4S Crash lmaoo. I'm hoping my first iphone will make me want to do it all over again next year for the 5! Oh...maybe I should't start rumors of it being that yet cus you never know if they go with 4GS =P

Haha, I promise you the iPhone 5 will have a MUCH bigger launch due to if tmobile gets it too, and if the design changes. I'm glad you're excited! :D

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I called after the Apple announcement, and got on a pre- order call back list. A lady from CS called me at 10AM today, and I ordered the i4S, took less than 15 minutes.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I agree they won't get it but it will be because they won't exists anymore because they will have been assimilated by AT&T.

Than the two groups will join together, which will add a bigger launch also people who can't upgrade now due to 2 year contract will get iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal