Lines at the stores?

KCook3

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
DId anyone go to Apple, ATT, Verizon or Sprint and order there phone? Was there a line?

Drove by one local store and found no line at 630am. This was in a by U of M centeral Campus.

KC

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
DId anyone go to Apple, ATT, Verizon or Sprint and order there phone? Was there a line?

Drove by one local store and found no line at 630am. This was in a by U of M centeral Campus.

KC

I drove by a family owned Sprint store, at 12:00 PM, and there was a little line. like 4 people out the door.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am thinking you will find the lines next Friday on release day. I am also thinking that due to the fact that there are now 3 carriers offering it, the lines will not be as bad.

KCook3

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I would agree with the lines on Friday.

I stopped by the ATT store and asked the guy about preorder on Thursday. He told me a lot of the U of M students who live way out of town/state/US would have to preorder at the store because the phones would be delievered to there home, not at school were they needed them.

KC

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I would agree with the lines on Friday.

I stopped by the ATT store and asked the guy about preorder on Thursday. He told me a lot of the U of M students who live way out of town/state/US would have to preorder at the store because the phones would be delievered to there home, not at school were they needed them.

KC

i wonder why they just didn't change the shipping address, Or at-least their parents can send it to their college once they get it :)

KCook3

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
i wonder why they just didn't change the shipping address, Or at-least their parents can send it to their college once they get it :)

I didn't ask that question because it was not a big deal for me. I didn't want to stand in a long line!! All though I was up at 3am this morning like many and tried to preorder and had to wait till after 5am due to ATT only letting new customers preorder the new phone first!!

KC

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I didn't ask that question because it was not a big deal for me. I didn't want to stand in a long line!! All though I was up at 3am this morning like many and tried to preorder and had to wait till after 5am due to ATT only letting new customers preorder the new phone first!!

KC

Oh, I gotcha. Why would anyone switch from Sprint or Verizon to get the iPhone 4S, that was a dumb incentive to switch.

KCook3

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh, I gotcha. Why would anyone switch from Sprint or Verizon to get the iPhone 4S, that was a dumb incentive to switch.

Sprint might have better cell service at some location I guess! I switched from Sprint to ATT 2 years ago to get a Iphone. Back then Sprint did not have any good smartphones (all but the Palm Pre) but it had no app support when I had it!

KC

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner