Ordered by apple but havent recieved the confirmation email

bacano22

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 64gb black this morning on apple.com everything went fine and comlpeted and even got a order number but i didnt receive a confirmation email???

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 64gb black this morning on apple.com everything went fine and comlpeted and even got a order number but i didnt receive a confirmation email???

I think you have to wait for Apple to process you're order in their system. The reason its taking a while is probably because of how many iPhones they have to process. Hope this helps!

Reactions: bacano22

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
You're screwed...they're never going to send it to you now!

Or...the email server is overloaded and it might take a little while to come through, lol.

Patience people, it's one thing to be excited, its a completely other thing to let this stuff stress you out of your mind! lol... :D

bacano22

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
You're screwed...they're never going to send it to you now!

Or...the email server is overloaded and it might take a little while to come through, lol.

Patience people, it's one thing to be excited, its a completely other thing to let this stuff stress you out of your mind! lol... :D

they charged my card and i got the confirmation number so that means the at least got got info

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Look at your bank account you charged it to, if they took the funds from the Credit Card, you should be good to go. I had the same concern but had my printed confirmation, about 15 minutes ago I got my email from Apple.

Reactions: bacano22

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
yeah i ordered mine 6 am cst, and sprint shows i no longer have an upgrade, still havent got the email but i got a confirmation number from the site, and nothing has hit my account yet. kinda odd it seems

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
yeah i ordered mine 6 am cst, and sprint shows i no longer have an upgrade, still havent got the email but i got a confirmation number from the site, and nothing has hit my account yet. kinda odd it seems

Just be patient, you guys have no idea how many orders Apple has to fulfill today :)

Netherscourge

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
It took exactly 65 minutes for my confirmation e-mail to hit my inbox when I pre-ordered off Apple this morning.

Their web server and e-mail server are obviously getting slammed today.

cr12#IM

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
can you go in once you get a confirmation and change the shipping address it would only let me use my sprint billing address
?
anyone know

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
can you go in once you get a confirmation and change the shipping address it would only let me use my sprint billing address
?
anyone know

You can change it by going to Sprint.com/chat and talking to them.. (if their online) If not, then you can call them by dialing *2 on you're current phone :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro