Applecare+ issue has been sent up to management..

daphil01

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Apple Support to have them add AppleCare+ to my pre-order from last night. The system never let me add it to the cart and I was already deliriously tired so I just scheduled a service call for this morning. They added it no problem to the order and mentioned that this was an issue that has been escalated to management. Just schedule an express call via the apple website and they will handle adding it for you lickity split.

Dwayne

Reactions: mysimba97

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I just got off the phone with Apple Support to have them add AppleCare+ to my pre-order from last night. The system never let me add it to the cart and I was already deliriously tired so I just scheduled a service call for this morning. They added it no problem to the order and mentioned that this was an issue that has been escalated to management. Just schedule an express call via the apple website and they will handle adding it for you lickity split.

Dwayne

Thanks for the heads up :)

I wonder how many calls Apple got concerning that problem haha,

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I wonder what Apple plans on doing for customers who pre-ordered with their carriers. I did with Verizon and was told by both Verizon and Apple (in store they called Apple Support). If you don't buy it at the time of purchase it can't be sold to you later. If the carrier is not selling it then you are out of luck is what I was told.

Your post does give me hope and I will call support about it and see what I get, but I fear I am out of luck unless I want to cancel and get back in line and wait 2-3 weeks.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
How do you schedule a service call? Did you go under the iPhone section, or? Non-technical question??

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Okay, I can answer that for myself. I went to iPhone, other problem, scheduled an immediate call back, they called immediately, the person connected me to sales, he added it right on!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73