Ordered on Apple.com, but my messaging plan is missing

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It says no change to Rate Plan but then NO MESSAGING PLAN listed....does that mean ATT won't have my messaging plan?

SkiPPy087

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I had issues with that too when ordering through apple. I canceled my apple order and did it through att with no problem.

I will warn you there is a page that looks like they are changing your data plan if you are grandfathered into unlimited...but it does not change anything, just a system requirement of some sort. I called an ATT rep to make sure I wouldn't lose my unlimited data plan before I continued.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Well, I can correct my messaging on the ATT site. I will make sure I still havei t. ATT didn't give me an option for Applecare.

Presently I cannot access my Apple order.

!BigTex71

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see an option for Applecare when I ordered through Apple.com. I am new to the Apple scene, so maybe I overlooked it, but I searched for it.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It was an option after I added the phone to the basket I think. I don't remmeber. I always buy it tho.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I saw the same thing with Verizon in reguards to the No Text Plan, I called Verizon to verify nothing changed, they said the Text plan is attached to the calling plan, looked everything up, and nothing at all was changed. So I would say you have nothing to worry about.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I just checked on ATT site, and so far it looks correct. But I didn't get my 4S order conf email yet, so I will confirm then too. And when it ships. And in person next week. haha

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Just so long as my plan stays the same til the phone arrives!

My experience with VZW (AT&T might be different) is that all the 'account changes' made online when ordering do not go into effect until the phone is activated and can be changed upon activation at the store.

If you have any doubts on what your carrier is telling you electronically, go into a store and have them activate it upon reciept. Save yourself the headache of having to deal with it over the phone after the fact.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW