Well Sprint crashed...

mech1164

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I checked this morning. It will be full price until April first for me . kinda bums me out, but I don't have any choice at this time . I need the cash for other things like living.

Enjoy them you lucky devils.:)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I checked this morning. It will be full price until April first for me . kinda bums me out, but I don't have any choice at this time . I need the cash for other things like living.

Enjoy them you lucky devils.:)

You could just get an iPhone 4 which is 100$ less :)

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, but I'll keep my EVO until the iPhone5. It's not that great a jump from the EVO to the 4. The 4S, that's a whole nother story.

Very true, and always you can sell you're EVO via craigslist for 100$ and use that for the iPhone 4S :)

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's obvious that Sprint had no clue what they were getting themselves into. The demand is always strong when Apple releases any product.

AT&T knows this well. Verizon learned earlier this year. Welcome to the world of Apple, Sprint!

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm not aware that ANY carrier still did the "bill to air" for equipment purchases.

Sprint did until this past week I believe. Just 2 1/2 weeks ago I ordered a Galaxy S II from them and had it billed to my monthy bill. Ordered successfully just now (and get this....kept freezing up on my computer, so I pulled out my iPad and got the whole process done in less than 5 min!); I'm bummed though because there was no where to use my gift card. I had to use a credit card too. Oh well, will use the gift card for my next bill.

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It's obvious that Sprint had no clue what they were getting themselves into. The demand is always strong when Apple releases any product.

AT&T knows this well. Verizon learned earlier this year. Welcome to the world of Apple, Sprint!

Sprint will learn an will end up tiering the data plans as well

"Think Different"
~ Steve Jobs ~

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Sprint will learn an will end up tiering the data plans as well

"Think Different"
~ Steve Jobs ~

Hopefully they don't go backrupt due to not selling enough iPhones, and their 3G gets slowed down and everyone complains that their iPhone's suck. I wish Sprint would get used to what's about to happen.

ivan1.ruiz

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hope not I mean I had sprint for about 5 yrs and used to work for their advanced tech support team in Oklahoma as a supervisor

"Think Different"
~ Steve Jobs ~

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sprint did until this past week I believe. Just 2 1/2 weeks ago I ordered a Galaxy S II from them and had it billed to my monthy bill. Ordered successfully just now (and get this....kept freezing up on my computer, so I pulled out my iPad and got the whole process done in less than 5 min!); I'm bummed though because there was no where to use my gift card. I had to use a credit card too. Oh well, will use the gift card for my next bill.

yep, their policy changed as of a week ago. I called them today before I ordered and that is what I was told. So up until a week ago they were doing this.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711