Help! Can't set up a new AT&T family plan online!

elusivmd

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I actually ran into the same problem on the Apple website. I was actually going to switch from Sprint to AT&T but the message said I had to go into the store to set up a family plan. I decided to simply go back to the Sprint website and pre-order two 64GB iPhones. Sorry AT&T...

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I went ahead and ordered 2 individual phones. I figure I can always cancel them before they ship. It looked like I could have done it on the AT&T website, but I didn't see any way to add AppleCare+. I'll keep trying to follow up with Apple today to find out what I'll need to do.

Frankenstein

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I ended up just calling ATT and it was pretty painless. It took about 45 min to go through all the contract options and details, but it was straight forward.

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I ended up just calling ATT and it was pretty painless. It took about 45 min to go through all the contract options and details, but it was straight forward.

At&t CS always insists on going through all the hoops haha, but they are very helpful. I'd probably still be with them if not for the terrible coverage in my area.

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
All you need to do is, call ATT and have them switch you're plan from individual to family plan. Or go on att.com and sign in. Maybe you can do it from their. I am not sure, i have Sprint. Sorry :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73