Visit site
Your reservation number is: 371267678387

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
I should've ordered the phone few minutes ago instead come here to ask about
unlimited data plan!!!!

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
Damn a reservation number! They gave me one too. So I went to ATT.COM and got a iPhone 4S instead! You can't use Siri on a reservation number!!! Apple is slipping!!!

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Sorry to make everyone else feel bad. Just got mine from Rogers
417178232.png

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I was skeptical last year when all I could get was a reservation in store for my iPhone 4... but I got to the store and I they had a phone waiting for me.

This situation is a little different. I'm hoping they honor that I TRIED to order and got a reservation and still ship the phone out as if it were ordered this early. I'm hoping that I don't get bumped down in queue for when they finally email me and let me complete the order.

I'm debating on ordering again later through the apple store app and see what happens..

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I was skeptical last year when all I could get was a reservation in store for my iPhone 4... but I got to the store and I they had a phone waiting for me.

This situation is a little different. I'm hoping they honor that I TRIED to order and got a reservation and still ship the phone out as if it were ordered this early. I'm hoping that I don't get bumped down in queue for when they finally email me and let me complete the order.

I'm debating on ordering again later through the apple store app and see what happens..

The app won't let you order again until you cancel the reserved order. Problem is that there isn't any way to cancel the order. Can't log in to the account and the status link provided in the reservation email leads me to a log in which eventually results in a could not be processed message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
The app won't let you order again until you cancel the reserved order. Problem is that there isn't any way to cancel the order. Can't log in to the account and the status link provided in the reservation email leads me to a log in which eventually results in a could not be processed message.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that info...

I think I'm just going to stick with it like this then... If they are not allowing you to order again. I'm willing to bet they are holding up on these reservations... I'll just feel like I ordered and hope they email me soon to complete it.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
these are you're tracking numbers to see when you're device will be shipped :)

Considering I haven't paid yet, I doubt it is a tracking number already. Unless Apple uses the shipping carrier's tracking info as their order number from the start. My delivery Status app sees this as a UPS tracking number... does not sound right.

ebedoun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Dear ERICK,

Your iPhone order is ready to complete. Please click here to return to Apple.com to complete your order.

In order to maintain the priority of your order, you will need to complete your order by Saturday, October 8, 5:00PM PDT.

In order to complete your order you will need to:

Select a data plan
Choose where to get your new iPhone and check out

Your reservation number is XXXXXXXXXXX. If you have any issues completing your order, please call 1-800-MY-APPLE.
Thank you,
The Apple Store Team

Received this e-mail....Finished checking out in 2 minutes. Delivers on the 14th! NICE. I wasn't going to test the deadline.

Unlimited data was still listed as an option for me as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73