simm card

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I am a BB user right now but may be interested in trying a Iphone. Does anybody if my current simm card can be used in the new Iphone 4S? I think I saw somewhere it will require a mini simm card of sort. The reason I ask is I want to just be able to switch my simm card between the 2 devices. I may have to go with just the orginal 4 model. I am not willing to pay a arm and a leg for something I may not like but I would go $100 on a Iphone 4 in perfect shape.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I am a BB user right now but may be interested in trying a Iphone. Does anybody if my current simm card can be used in the new Iphone 4S? I think I saw somewhere it will require a mini simm card of sort. The reason I ask is I want to just be able to switch my simm card between the 2 devices. I may have to go with just the orginal 4 model. I am not willing to pay a arm and a leg for something I may not like but I would go $100 on a Iphone 4 in perfect shape.

Your BB SIM would not work. The iPhone 4 and later require a microSIM. You can get one from AT&T, or you could cut your existing SIM down to fit. Google will help you find a SIM cutter if you're interested in going that route.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When you get the iPhone you'll get a new micro sim for it. It'll cost you about a dollar to buy a sim adapter to put it in so that you can put the micro sim in your BB. I go back and forth between phones all the time.

flatlined#IM

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
When you get the iPhone you'll get a new micro sim for it. It'll cost you about a dollar to buy a sim adapter to put it in so that you can put the micro sim in your BB. I go back and forth between phones all the time.

Do you have a link to where there is one for around $1.?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2