I F**ed myself ugggghhh

turnerkiller

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
My line was on a iPhone 4 from launch day and has been eligible for full upgrade for a month or so, I just switched the line to my original iPhone this morning to have a phone for a week to use.

Now I check my eligibility upgrade date it says 12/24 OMFGGGAYYY

anyone else as dumb as me?

turnerkiller

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
No one mentioned anything to me about eligibilty date changing to me when I did it and it has never done this before when I went back to iPhone 1

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
They'll work it out but it won't be anytime soon. Your best bet is to keep calling and get it moved up to a supervisor. Try email as well. Even then it may take a few weeks or more and lots of wasted time.

turnerkiller

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Latest call they just said they have a memo saying iPhone 4 customers have to satisfy 20 months contract before they are eligible for full upgrade I said oh okay you guys aren't being nice anymore makes sense thanks.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
My line was on a iPhone 4 from launch day and has been eligible for full upgrade for a month or so, I just switched the line to my original iPhone this morning to have a phone for a week to use.

Now I check my eligibility upgrade date it says 12/24 OMFGGGAYYY

anyone else as dumb as me?

Funny, when i bought my iPhone 4 out of contract (local selling website like craigslist), i checked my discount date a couple weeks later and it got bumped up a couple of months earlier. (May to January)
Though it was a Palm Pre Plus that i used my two year upgrade on, someone on precentral had noticed that their date had also moved up. Maybe i was just one of the late ones.

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
Definitely agree with the above post. In store reps will usually do a hell of a lot more. I went into a Rogers store because they screwed up my bill royally once, ended up leaving with my plan giving me more talk time and my15 as opposed to m5, and it was 40 bucks a month left. Nothing a good ol' fashion yelling can't fix :)

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
yeah, call ATT or Verizon or sprint they should fix you're problem right up. if not go to you're local store like stated above ^ :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2