Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

nbg127

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
tracking info update

Just an fyi for all that are daily tracking their order.

Ordered 10/30 online apple store, white 16g, still showing "processing items".

For once it looks like the att&t store would have been quicker.

grrr....

bwood021174

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ordered this morning, from Verizon, did on phone as online was throwing me back to upgrade page. when asked, Shara told me the phone would ship on or before the 11th, which is Friday. Will wait and see. No one in a 90 mile radius has any in stock, called everyone I could think of... and both local Verizon stores and all Verizon kiosks are saying they have no idea when they will get any in stock, but could order it for me. I will update when I get shipping notice. Still glad I waiting though, wanted to see what the first batch of users thouight of the phone as I do NOT like have to pay the $35 restocking fee if I don't like a phone.

UPDATE: Got shipping confirmation this afternoon, next day shipping, so ordered today from VZ and will get it tomorrow afternoon, I surely was NOT expecting that quick, but so happy about it. The soonest I was expecting shipment was 11/11 if then... but Verizon came through, or at least I am assuming a shipping confirmation and tracking is for real. LOL

bwood021174

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: Got shipping confirmation this afternoon, next day shipping, so ordered today from VZ and will get it tomorrow afternoon, I surely was NOT expecting that quick, but so happy about it. The soonest I was expecting shipment was 11/11 if then... but Verizon came through, or at least I am assuming a shipping confirmation and tracking is for real. LOL

Just tracked shipment and it's only 90 miles from me in Shreveport. Scheduled for delivery by 4:30pm.

What puzzles me is how many posters here are having such long waits, and others get their's shipped right away. Makes you want to go "hmmmm"

efar76

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 2 (32GBs, one white, one black) iPhones on October 29th over the phone from Verizon which was required due to a manager override needed on one of my lines (to replace my Droid Incredibles that were plagued by a bad Gingerbread update).

Was told over the phone that they would be shipped by 11/4; however the email notification I received stated the 11th as my ship by date... I'm hoping I'll get them before the 11th but I'm not counting on it.

txbosox

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I got my 4S last night, my mother got hers too, but couldn't activate it (port in from VZW to AT&T). My dad's black 16GB comes in tomorrow. Ordered 10/24 at my local AT&T store. Just about 2 weeks to deliver. Love my 4S!

SnapbackStyle

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 1 iPhone 4S White (16 GB) from AT&T online 11/01 (4PM), Got off backorder 11/08 (4PM), Shipped "Priority overnight" FedEx 11/09 (4AM), Arriving 11/10 (5PM). 10 days from order date!

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a 32 GB Black from AT&T yesterday (over the phone) and it will be delivered via FED EX tomorrow by 3pm! All I can day is WOWOZERS!! That was freak'n fast!:eek:

cal1952

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a 64GB Black from Sprint on Nov 2. Still in backorder status last night. Today I got a tracking number and it is out for delivery.

LingLing511

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, I too am impatiently waiting. Ordered white 16g iphone 4s Sat. 11/5 via AT&T online and, just like the rest of you, the order tracking shows my phone on backorder. When ordering, I was given the timeframe of 14-21 days but I'm obviously hoping for much sooner! Fingers crossed!

LingLing511

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
MrsAdkins, when did you receive an expected delivery date? I get nothing of the sort when checking my order status online with AT&T. Although, checking it a dozen times a day won't get me a delivery date any faster... lol! :p

LingLing511

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, progress has been made! I just checked and my phone is no longer showing on backorder!! Now I await tracking information!! I'm smitten with joy! :D :D :D

What are the chances it shows up tomorrow?? It will kill me if it's not able to be delivered until Monday...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW