Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on the 21st, less than a week...Black 16G... Thought it would take longer, pretty stoked its almost here!!

Cool i think more shipments are flowing through. i ordered on the 24th white 16gb.

Apple had a huge restock for all carriers online and sold out with 15 min

txbosox

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
My mother, father and I ordered our 4Ss Monday night (10/24) at our local AT&T store. Probably not the fastest way to get them, but we had to port their numbers to my account. Their VZW coverage where they moved to sucks. Neither here nor there, but 2 white 16GBs and one black 16GB models on the way. Can't wait. Will update when they ship/arrive.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
ordered my Verizon 32GB blk 4S on Monday the 24th. Said I would have by Nov. 4th.......... heres hoping its sooner!!!

teejaywhy

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
It's already in TN! I guess now they load it on a turtle and point it toward CA.

OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

It will be arriving a day before Apple's estimate and two business days before FedEx's estimate. This is a classic case of "under commit, then over deliver".

I know that it's 2011 and I should be over it, but I think it's really amazing that something can ship from China on Tuesday and be on my doorstep on Thursday.

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
ordered my Verizon 32GB blk 4S on Monday the 24th. Said I would have by Nov. 4th.......... heres hoping its sooner!!!

Ordered mines on Monday also. It should get to us within next few days. Everyone got a huge shipment this week so hope fully we will see our phones next few days

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

It will be arriving a day before Apple's estimate and two business days before FedEx's estimate. This is a classic case of "under commit, then over deliver".

I know that it's 2011 and I should be over it, but I think it's really amazing that something can ship from China on Tuesday and be on my doorstep on Thursday.

It dosesnt ship from China... I mean they ship from China to the warehouse in USA. probably by boat or whatever, but from here in USA to your doorstop is the 2 days

CPUGEEK

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Radioshack has plenty iphone 4s. I canceled my order with VZW and went to Radioshack and got my phone. They said they still have plenty in stock from the original release date

Hagan#1

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
My 4S arrived next day air today and my other one was shipped today and will be here tomorrow. Ordered both 10-14-2011 on the AT&T upgraded app. Very happy now and I'm digging this life proof case.

icet1187

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
just got charged for my phone and now it says

Order Number: ########
Tracking Number:

Courier :
Ship Date:

before it just said your order will ship by 11/04/2011.....this is very hopeful

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics