Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
Mine still shows as backordered as of 1320 CT and I ordered through AT&T Premier prior to your order.
Granted, mine was a 16GB White 4S, but still...

Ugh, that sucks. As far as I can tell, "backordered" is the worst case scenario right now for iPhone pre-orders. Also, just so you know I've found the AT&T Premier order tracking page lags the order tracking you can use in your att.com mobile account.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Sure they do.......they work til after 8 sometimes depending on how heavy they are. Just depends on the route and the driver.

Yeah, my bro-in-law is a UPS driver, and he's been out till close to 9pm during the Christmas season. He did make a point to call me and let me know he's not looking forward to tomorrow, though. He said in past years he's pretty much been tackled on people's front walks because they don't even give him a chance to get to the door. Pretty funny....unless you're the guy I guess.

1stiphone

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
so it still says im on back order... but my bank account doesnt show a charge on my account.. it doesnt even show that its pending, its gone. so does this mean its cancelled?

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My order is still PROCESSING! That sucks, i hope it changes tonight like my iPhone 4 did when i ordered it last year.
I hear you. My status just changed to preparing for shipping. In addition, apple rep. said that even if it says in process, if the ship date still says 10/14, there was no problem with your order and you should receive it 10/14. Crossing my fingers for all of us.

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 2 16 gig white from att.com on 10/7 at 5:30 pm eastern. Both mine are in Indianapolis, about five miles from me, suppose to be here tomorrow. I am going to call fedex and see if I can pick it up.

atom ant22

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
my 2 phones are cheduled for delivery tomorrow
They are in Indiana right now, its close im in chicago
So happy didnt really stress much i was lucky the whole process went pretty smooth
( but i got call sprint they gave me a weird area code for these phone)

zee921

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem - mine is shceduled to be delivered tomorrow via UPS, but since I will not be home to sign for it, I'm not going to get it. I asked if they could hold it so I could pick it up, but they said AT&T has put restricitons on it that it can not be held and release authorizations can not be accepted.

So basicly, they will attempt to deliver it friday, monday, and tuesday and then they will hold it. I will be at work all three days:mad:

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Indianapolis, IN, United States 10/13/2011 2:19 P.M. Arrival Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 12:00 P.M. Departure Scan

ok ok
3 hours away from Chicago.
It's is getting closer. Come on!!!! ;)

SteelGreek

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem - mine is shceduled to be delivered tomorrow via UPS, but since I will not be home to sign for it, I'm not going to get it. I asked if they could hold it so I could pick it up, but they said AT&T has put restricitons on it that it can not be held and release authorizations can not be accepted.

So basicly, they will attempt to deliver it friday, monday, and tuesday and then they will hold it. I will be at work all three days:mad:

Go physically pick it up at the UPS address on Saturday then.

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
My 64GB White 4S just arrived in Orlando! It's two hours away!!

Orlando, FL, United States 10/13/2011 3:18 P.M. Arrival Scan

(I ordered through AT&T Premier Friday, Oct 7 at 8:30am (eastern - US).)

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Sure they do.......they work til after 8 sometimes depending on how heavy they are. Just depends on the route and the driver.

Yeah, my bro-in-law is a UPS driver, and he's been out till close to 9pm during the Christmas season. He did make a point to call me and let me know he's not looking forward to tomorrow, though. He said in past years he's pretty much been tackled on people's front walks because they don't even give him a chance to get to the door. Pretty funny....unless you're the guy I guess.

UPS standard delivery time is 9a-7p which is what I was referring to. But, considering how busy they are, they could be running behind...

iFizzgig

Sep 6, 2009
Visit site
Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 3:07 P.M. Departure Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 7:42 A.M. Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/11/2011 1:58 A.M. Arrival Scan

Hopefully NC is the next stop...then to me!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner