Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Stevzlux

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My order has been "preparing for shipment" since saturday:confused:. Supposedly "Delivers Oct 14 via Standard Shipping"
i got the White 32gb VZW on 10/7 late afternoon, do you think i will get it by 10/14?:confused:
ordered from apple btw.

hermdog

Jun 6, 2008
Visit site
This may have been covered in this thread but i don't feel like going through 62 pages...do you guys think if 2 phones were ordered, that they will be shipped in one shipment, therefore requiring only one email with one tracking number to be sent out? I have 2 phones coming but have only received tracking on one of them, and i figured it would make sense, but wasn't for certain...

I ordered two phones from Apple one has shipped the other says preparing to ship. I was charged for the first phone but not the second. So I don't think it will be in one box. It will be separate boxes.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my White iPhone 4S 64GB through AT&T at 8:13am Friday, it still says "Processing".

I read stuff that made me feel ok, but whe I called 1-866-499-8008 it just said that my device won't ship until 21+ days, didn't even let me enter my order number. Now I'm kinda pissed.

What's the deal?

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
My order has been "preparing for shipment" since saturday:confused:. Supposedly "Delivers Oct 14 via Standard Shipping"
i got the White 32gb VZW on 10/7 late afternoon, do you think i will get it by 10/14?:confused:
ordered from apple btw.

I'm still waiting for my order to get past "Processing Item'. I also ordered via Apple. Delivery date in Oct. 14 via standard shipping.

Is it time to begin worrying that Friday is too soon to get a package from China?

h335i

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my White iPhone 4S 64GB through AT&T at 8:13am Friday, it still says "Processing".

I read stuff that made me feel ok, but whe I called 1-866-499-8008 it just said that my device won't ship until 21+ days, didn't even let me enter my order number. Now I'm kinda pissed.

What's the deal?

Did you order through AT&T Premier. That number is for AT&T Premier - corporate accounts or accounts with a FAN/Corporate discount. Also you have to hit a number to go to check order status.. call back and listen carefully.

Jimbos Jumbos

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
i ordered the 64 gig white at&t off the apple site this is the last tracking email i received!!!!!

Louisville, KY, United States 10/11/2011 9:28 A.M. Arrival Scan

Anchorage, AK, United States 10/10/2011 11:11 P.M. Departure Scan
10/10/2011 2:41 P.M. Arrival Scan

Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/10/2011 9:23 P.M. Departure Scan
10/10/2011 4:00 P.M. Arrival Scan

Shenzhen, China 10/10/2011 1:50 P.M. Departure Scan
10/10/2011 2:50 A.M. Origin Scan

China 10/10/2011 10:29 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It looks like your 64gb is shipping with my wifes 16gb. All of the times are the same. Maybe I will get your 64gb and you can wait for mine that is still processing.

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Did you order through AT&T Premier. That number is for AT&T Premier - corporate accounts or accounts with a FAN/Corporate discount. Also you have to hit a number to go to check order status.. call back and listen carefully.

Yes I did, I'll call back again, but I tells me that as soon as the recording comes on.

h335i

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes I did, I'll call back again, but I tells me that as soon as the recording comes on.

I heard that too. That's a message everyone here's as a landing message when they call in. Listen to the prompts and select the prompt that says check order status. Then enter your order number and listen all the way to the end. Come on..

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I heard that too. That's a message everyone here's as a landing message when they call in. Listen to the prompts and select the prompt that says check order status. Then enter your order number and listen all the way to the end. Come on..

I just did, she said "My oder has been processed and willship shortly. Your device is activated."

This is good correct?

h335i

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just did, she said "My oder has been processed and willship shortly. Your device is activated."

This is good correct?

Means your device is activated.. there is a number associated with it.. its been activated and most likely shipped already.. or about to be shipped!

ksheffler

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm still waiting for my order to get past "Processing Item'. I also ordered via Apple. Delivery date in Oct. 14 via standard shipping.

Is it time to begin worrying that Friday is too soon to get a package from China?
Not all phones are coming from China - I have spoken to apple twice and have been assured of my Oct 14 delivery and was told my phone is shipping from the US. My guess is they are processing those last.

Reactions: Dadman

Jo3Bingham

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad I'm not the only one freaking out. I finished my order at 3:54AM EST on Apple's website (I may or may not have broken my F5 key..) and my order status is still prepared for shipping and arrival date of 10/14. I tried the UPS trick and it's not working. :(

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

Great, my account has a FAN/Corporate discount, but for some reason mine wasn't ordered through Premier.

rprather

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
That is what my email said as well. (I ordered early on 10/7). Online it still shows "Pre-Ordered" checked. My money was taken out, but put back after 3 days. AT&T explained that to me like a hotel fee. They ran my card to verify the funds but don't "charge" until it is shipped. When I call premeir at 1-866-499-8008 and enter my order number the recording says "Your order has been processed and will ship shortly".

I really hope my magical new iPhone 4Steve shows up on my porch Friday. This preorder has made me anxious as I sold my iphone 4 prior to ordering to secure the cash on hand.

I called the number and input my order number. It said "Your order has been processed and will ship shortly" for mine too. I ordered mine through AT&T at about 8:30am eastern time on Friday, 10/7 -- 64GB iPhone 4S White.

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm with you. I ordered Friday afternoon and my order still says processing. It does still say delivery on the 14th though which is the only thing giving me hope still. I tried the fedex tracking trick too by putting in my phone number but no luck. I think if it ships before tomorrow ends we can still get it by Friday.

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Not all phones are coming from China - I have spoken to apple twice and have been assured of my Oct 14 delivery and was told my phone is shipping from the US. My guess is they are processing those last.

That's really good news. I hope you are correct! Still, I'd really like to see the status change :)

SwsFoe

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Just spoke with a Verizon rep via their live chat feature on Verizonwireless.com. She indicated that it will ship from their facility on 10/14/11 via overnight shipping and would not arrive at my house on the 14th. So that kind of kills my hopes of receiving it this weekend. If someone can get any better info I would love to hear it.

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I hope that's the case. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty confident I'll see the phone on the 14th. I just want to know if it's shipping via FedEx or UPS.

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Just spoke with a Verizon rep via their live chat feature on Verizonwireless.com. She indicated that it will ship from their facility on 10/14/11 via overnight shipping and would not arrive at my house on the 14th. So that kind of kills my hopes of receiving it this weekend. If someone can get any better info I would love to hear it.

iPhones ordered from Apple say that it will be DELIVERED on the 14th, not ship. At least that is my understanding. I wonder why Verizon is doing it differently?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73