Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
This is exactly my situation as well. I ordered a White 64gb 4S at about 8:30am eastern time on Friday, 10/7.

I've had a hold on my credit card since 10/9...

My card had a hold, but it took ATT so long that my bank relased the hold, and pu tmy money back into my account. Anyway...my online status shows "Pre-Ordered" checked, but when I call premeir and enter my number i here "your order has been processed and will ship shortly"

I dont know What to think other than AT&T preorder service has been horrible. You would think the 5th time around they would have it down to a science.

Last edited:

markafrazier

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a white iPhone 4S 16gb at 4am Central Time on the 7th. My mom ordered two black iPhone 4S 16gb at the same time. She has gotten emails saying hers has been shipped. I have not heard anything yet. I think they maybe running slower on the white iPhone 4S phones. What do you think? Is it just me or is everyone having the same issue that ordered a white one?

Last edited:

ktaylor17815

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
My card has been charged!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've ever been this excited to see a charge on my account!!!!!!!!!!

All you people need to stop checking VZW. I have been trying for at least ten minutes and it keeps giving me a server error. Give a guy a break and let me check!!

If you get the server error, try using Order Status | Verizon Wireless, instead of clicking the link from your email. This worked for me as I was getting the error as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyzBerry

goldflinger

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
They are coming guys, just relax. I ordered 2 iphone 4s (32 G Black) thru Apple.com around 9:00am central time Friday the 7th. I checked the UPS trick and found tracking numbers before I ever received an e-mail from Apple. I have now received 1 e-mail from apple, but the other shows "still processing", although I have the tracking number thru UPS. Expect to get that e-mail this afternoon. My anxious experience was not getting one of the confirmation e-mails from Apple and then not being able to contact anyone at 1-800-my-apple due to tech. difficulty. Finally figured out the e-mail address was entered wrong by my helper in the apple store. I ordered both phones in store and paid with gift cards.

I just got my second e-mail at 2:47pm central time. It appears both phones left China around 11:40pm their time, so I figured it is about 3:54am their time now on the 12th, so they are probably 4 hours out over the Pacific at this time. Hopefully will touch down in Alaska around 9:00pm central time this evening.

Last edited:

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Really anxious on getting my email. I called Apple they said they take the money out as soon as it is shipped...just waiting... it's killing me. Hope it's here the 14th. He said it would be, it's got to be... right?

wunhangios

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Same thing.. mine says "Pre-Ordered" checked.
Calling Premier says "your order has been processed and will ship shortly."
Anyone else with feedback who used AT&T Premier?
Thanks.

I used Premier, but I ordered mine WAY behind you guys (Sunday evening) since I have been away.
When I check my status online, it is also check-boxed for "Pre-Order". My email said 21-28 days though.

I got a 32 GB black. And my card has a hold for the full amount since yesterday.

Last edited:

h335i

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I used Premier, but I ordered mine WAY behind you guys (Sunday evening) since I have been away.
When I check my status online, it is also check-boxed for "Pre-Order". My email said 21-28 days though.

I got a 32 GB black. And my card has a hold for the full amount since yesterday.

This is what my premier order email said on 10/7:

Dear _______:
Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011.

Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

You can view the status of your order on AT&T Premier Online Store at any time.

Reference Web Order Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll ship all items in your order at the same time.
If you bought backordered items, we will ship in-stock items first and then complete your order with a separate shipment. Multiple backordered items will ship when all items are in stock.
Thank you,

The AT&T Premier Team

mrenep

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
iPhone 4S pre-orders start tonight at 12:01am PDT / 3:01am EDT in the US. If you pre-order, let us know which iPhone 4S color, capacity, and network you ordered, and let's keep track of any shipment info and confirmations right here!
Ordered white 16gb Friday morning @ about 8 a.m. PST from VZW on line - got my confirmation email immediately on Friday and just now had a change in my status showing that I will receive it by the 14th - tracking number is still blank but my card was just now charged so I'm guessing that means its gonna ship today & will have it Friday at the latest-

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Firsst, if you did not receive an email from Apple informing you of the carrier, how do you know it is UPS? Second. how can you track packages at UPS without a tracking number?

I am interested since I ordered my phone on Friday from the Apple store as well and the status still reads "in process."

Go To the UPS.com and go to tracking and then track with reference. Use your phone number as the reference number then the country and your Zip.

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
This is what my premier order email said on 10/7:

Dear _______:
Thank you for your purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased with your choice of AT&T as your wireless service provider.

Your iPhone has been reserved and is expected to be delivered on Oct 14, 2011.

Your order may be subject to AT&T eligibility and credit requirements. If we have any questions about your eligibility or your order, we will contact you via email.

You can view the status of your order on AT&T Premier Online Store at any time.

Reference Web Order Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your order contains items that are not yet available for shipping. When the pre-ordered items are available, we'll ship all items in your order at the same time.
If you bought backordered items, we will ship in-stock items first and then complete your order with a separate shipment. Multiple backordered items will ship when all items are in stock.
Thank you,

The AT&T Premier Team

That is what my email said as well. (I ordered early on 10/7). Online it still shows "Pre-Ordered" checked. My money was taken out, but put back after 3 days. AT&T explained that to me like a hotel fee. They ran my card to verify the funds but don't "charge" until it is shipped. When I call premeir at 1-866-499-8008 and enter my order number the recording says "Your order has been processed and will ship shortly".

I really hope my magical new iPhone 4Steve shows up on my porch Friday. This preorder has made me anxious as I sold my iphone 4 prior to ordering to secure the cash on hand.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
This may have been covered in this thread but i don't feel like going through 62 pages...do you guys think if 2 phones were ordered, that they will be shipped in one shipment, therefore requiring only one email with one tracking number to be sent out? I have 2 phones coming but have only received tracking on one of them, and i figured it would make sense, but wasn't for certain...

goldflinger

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
This may have been covered in this thread but i don't feel like going through 62 pages...do you guys think if 2 phones were ordered, that they will be shipped in one shipment, therefore requiring only one email with one tracking number to be sent out? I have 2 phones coming but have only received tracking on one of them, and i figured it would make sense, but wasn't for certain...

My two phones are shipped seperatly and I have 2 tracking numbers. However, they seem to both ahve the same departure time, so I expect they are on the same plane and will get both packages at the same time. My guess!

h335i

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
That is what my email said as well. (I ordered early on 10/7). Online it still shows "Pre-Ordered" checked. My money was taken out, but put back after 3 days. AT&T explained that to me like a hotel fee. They ran my card to verify the funds but don't "charge" until it is shipped. When I call premeir at 1-866-499-8008 and enter my order number the recording says "Your order has been processed and will ship shortly".

I really hope my magical new iPhone 4Steve shows up on my porch Friday. This preorder has made me anxious as I sold my iphone 4 prior to ordering to secure the cash on hand.

AT&T Premier Update:

Just called 1-866-499-8008 and put my order number through the touch pad. The same recording played for me too. Then it said, your device has been ACTIVATED. That means we are in on the first batch that will be shipped! We should see shipping soon!! Ya!!! Did your recording say activated?????!!!

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site

They may not arrive together, but they'll arrive on the same day. Assuming you ordered before too late on the 7th.

erniegon1

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I Ordered Mine Saturday At Noon And It Says Not Gonna Ship Till Oct 24-Oct 30. Sprint iPhone 4s White 16GB. Sold My Evo 4G And Now Using My Blackberry Pearl! Ugh! I want My iPhone Now!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They may not arrive together, but they'll arrive on the same day. Assuming you ordered before too late on the 7th.

I was wondering that, I'm not too worried though, both phones were ordered within 5min. of each other at like 5am on the 7th, and since i got the email for the first one ordered, i figure the second one is probably just a little bit behind.

MeMo21687

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
They still havent debited my bank account yet =(

Ordered on Verizon website at 2:37am Pacific time on the 7th

EDIT: Never mind, they just charged me lol

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members