Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
If they are being delivered by UPS, will they require a signature or will they leave them if no one is home? Mine is going to my house but I'm not going to be there more than likely.

Signature is required unless you sign a release online with the shipper (UPS/FedEx).

AZagnit

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
VZW buyers! If you go to your order confirmation email and click on "Check Your Order Status" it now has more info:
Courier :
Ship Date:

My VZW order page still says "We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011"

That doesn't bode well for me for Friday :(

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
My VZW order page still says "We received your order and it is in process. Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011"

That doesn't bode well for me for Friday :(

Don't worry my friend. Verizon will ship them out via FedEx Priority Overnight. We'll either get them Friday sometime or Saturday depending on your location.

They have shipped my orders out using this method every time.

izzyardo

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I preordered a black 16GB ATT 4S on Friday morning at around 8am central time through the Apple website. I just got my shipment notification about 10 minutes ago. Is it Friday yet???

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually hoping mine doesn't come early. I'm off on Fridays, so if it delivers Friday I'll be home for sure. But if it comes early, then things get dicey. FedEx delivers pretty much the same time everyday, so I can plan almost down to the minute when to leave work. But UPS is all over the place with their deliveries, so I never know when to expect anything from them.

rottguy22

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I pre-ordered the iPhone 4s in black. 32GB and am on Verizon. I called yesterday and spoke to a rep and he said that the phone will ship on 10/14, so to expect it on 10/15.
I just went and did the Order Status lookup online and it has a different message than it did earlier. It says that it will ship to arrive by 10/14.
So....I expect it to arrive at some point in the near future. :confused:

ChaosShadow

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a Black 64GB and a Black 32GB from Sprint around 7:30am CST on 10/7. Currently the status still shows "Your order is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact a representative at your original point of purchase."

I really hope I get a tracking number today

Checked Sprint this morning and I finally got a tracking number! Woohoo!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know where to get this form online? Specifically for FedEx?

Thanks.

Apple has it in the order information. Log in to view your account and it comes up under the left column like checking your order. If you ordered through the carrier you might be able to see it in your order info.

JCWhiteHat

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Got the same

This is correct, and VZW just charged my AMEX!! WOOT!! Ordered iPhone 4S 16GB (White) for the little lady and iPhone 4S 64GB (Black) for myself.

Now to lie in wait for the FedEX/UPS guy and startle the life out of him when I open the door as he knocks!

Last edited:

tqmcguire

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
My phone is currently in Louisville, KY. :) I took a vacation day so I could be home to get it on Friday. Really hoping they don't try to deliver early... unless someone's home at the time, of course. :) Ordered from Apple online. 16GB Black... had several 32GB and I just don't carry enough music on it to justify the price anymore. I'm hoping I don't regret that with the new 8MP camera and 1080p video...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2