Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm still stuck at Preparing for Shipment. I've broken myself of F5ing every two minutes, but now every time I get an e-mail OMG!!!!!!!! It's the tracking number!!!!!!!!!!! No it's not...*disappointed, again...* At least my credit card is processing the payment. I don't think I've ever bought anything on release day, before, except a DVD. It's pretty exciting and nerve wracking. (Apple, 05:15 Friday, AT&T customer)

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I still have yet to receive an email from Apple with the tracking number and 'official' notification that my phone has shipped. Yet, when I check UPS.com with my phone number as the reference, it shows that my iPhone has left China and is currently in Hong Kong. Was hoping I might get lucky and score an early arrival, but at this date I think I'm looking at Friday, as advertised.

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Yet, when I check UPS.com with my phone number as the reference, it shows that my iPhone has left China and is currently in Hong Kong.

How do you make that work? Did you fill in Shipper Account with anything? It can't find me that way, either, with me putting in a date range up till 10/14, my phone number, US, and my billing zipcode...

jeremylittle

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
So has ANYONE that pre ordered through AT&T got a shipment notification yet? I'm guessing people that ordered direct from apple get theirs first and ours will ship out after?

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
How do you make that work? Did you fill in Shipper Account with anything? It can't find me that way, either, with me putting in a date range up till 10/14, my phone number, US, and my billing zipcode...
On the UPS website there's a left navigation bar; at the top is has a box to enter the tracking number. Under this box is a "More Options" link. Click that link, then select "Track by Reference. Enter your phone number as the Reference, enter your zip code and choose the country. I left all other fields blank and was able to retrieve my shipment info.

Good luck, hope this helps!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I got my shipping/tracking info overnight. It left Shenzhen, China. Says by end of day Friday for delivery.

tham

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Woot just got tracking from sprint!! woohoo

Does the status say anything besides "A label has been created....when package arrives at our facility..." etc.? Was hoping they would actually ship early, since their marked as 2nd day air.

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
My status on Apple.com STILL says "Processing Items". Delivery date still say Oct. 14th.

I ordered a Verizon 4S through Apple. Does anyone else have this same status?

Hearing that so many others have shipped and mine is still processing is causing a little bit of doubt as to whether I will actually receive it on Friday.

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My status on Apple.com STILL says "Processing Items". Delivery date still say Oct. 14th.

I ordered a Verizon 4S through Apple. Does anyone else have this same status?

Hearing that so many others have shipped and mine is still processing is causing a little bit of doubt as to whether I will actually receive it on Friday.

I am still in 'Order is recieved and preparing for something or another' as of this morning 9AM EST...

I ordered through VZW website. Hoping for ONE day early, so I can have it up and running this weekend and have all my account transferring shenanigans handled through my IT dept.

I would not panic about getting it on time though, I would assume its gonna come on time, or else we'd be hearing rumblings by now.

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine says Preparing for Shipment on the Apple website but if you use the trick and go to UPS.com and go to tracking then track by reference and enter your phone number as shipment reference and then country and your zip. It will give you your tracking number. Mine is currently at Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong, Tuesday, 10/11/2011 still on time for delviery by 10/14. Mine shipped from China at 2:16 this morning and arrived in Hong Kong at 8:50 pm 10/11.

gselden

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Ordered my 32g Black Iphone 42 from Apple with ATT carrier on Friday, Oct 7 at 9:30 a.m. Just received my shipment confirmation with an expected delivery date by October 14th. Yea! Hang in there folks, if yours is not processed it will be soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro