Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

anon(27512)

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
omfg. att is the biggest fail ever, apple not much better. now apple is throwing up a thing that says they aren't taking orders. I will be so p*SSed if they are out of pre orders already.

Tanker57

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Verizon 32gb Black

Hung with Verizon and they have not done me wrong. Hell according to the ordering options i had on screen, the wife and I still have unlimited data. The whole process was smooth as a baby's backside.
I got my confirmation within an hour so i am golden. :D

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
why does it not show me the 4S when I select "add a line" on att?! OMG this galaxy s2 is looking so much better every minute.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
To be honest Verizon is probaly selling less than anyone. There data is behind the curve too. Sprint and AT&T are kings still. Thats why they both screwed up with this pre-order thing, cause they don't care. They will always have the business. I have a feeling Apple, Sprint, AT&T all have sold out of pre-orders. Thats why at&t doesn't have the iphone 4s as an option anymore on there website and why Apple is no longer taking orders saying try again later. But thats just a hunch.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Again, if you already have an iPhone, iPod or iPad, try using the Apple Store app. It worked for me... smooth and simple.

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
While Apple was on break, they changed the preordering process. I immediately was able to reserve a phone while bypassing the carrier specific processes. I have a confirmation number but have to come back to finalize eligibility, data plan, etc.

Reactions: trandz

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Well now the AT&T site is letting me order, but it's giving me the following message:

Your new device requires a different Data Add-on Plan than you currently have. We selected a compatible Data Add-on Plan for you. If you want a different plan, you can change the Data Add-on Plan by selecting Change here or from within myAT&T after you receive and activate your new device

Does this mean I'm gonna lose my unlimited data plan? I thought that wasn't supposed to happen if you're upgrading an existing phone?

dlcrouch

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
2 hours and I finally have my order. 16 gb black ATT via apple online store. The last attempt on my IPAD instead of Windows desktop.

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 16G black from Verizon lust accessories. Only problem dissapointment was the global feature. They wanted a seperate dataplan charged monthly for rediculous prices. So I backed up a page and uncheked the Global feature. Did get to keep my unlimited data plan.

mperkel

Aug 20, 2009
Visit site
Ordered 3 new iPhone 4S through AT&T, I'm on Premier. It actually went smoothly after all the previous failures with them and trying through Apple.
Apple took reservations, no idea what that will mean.
Hopefully AT&T's will come friday as well!

Queen mother

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Queen mother

Ordered 3 new iPhone 4S through AT&T, I'm on Premier. It actually went smoothly after all the previous failures with them and trying through Apple.
Apple took reservations, no idea what that will mean.
Hopefully AT&T's will come friday as well!

When the 4 came out it meant only standing in line for 1-2 hrs instead of the 13 I spent cause I couldn't get a reservation after Apple quit giving them out.... This time I went to sprint and got a 32 gig white. I will have ATT til my contract runs out in June. They drop calls like hot potatoes and I am sick of it. In the middle of Kansas City you can't hold a signal.... It's bull.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro