Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Departing Ontario, on the way to Vegas!! I am so excited, I hope it's my normal delivery guy because that means I will get it in the morning instead of having to wait all day long for it

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh, you out for delivery people are so lucky!! My FedEx package has departed the Memphis location, and if my guesses were right, then I'm tracking the flight it's on on flight tracker in real time. Landing here in 2 hours.

Oh little iPhone, come home! I have a new case and all, waiting just for you!!

P.S. Now I have officially lost it.
P.P.S. I'm so glad I have this forum to be totally out about how nuts I am for this phone!

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
AT&T store here in Chattanooga, tn has around 8 cars and 4 people by the door. Fixing to ride by the Apple store & Best Buy before I settle in while I eat my triple cheeseburger meal from steak and shake

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine is on a plain from Indy to NC. This Priority Overnight has got to be expensive. Fly to NC and then truck it to my backwoods town, I hate to think what the shipping on this thing cost.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Since there are only 7 or 8 people here in line by my car. I'm sitting in my warm car til the line gets to my car, lol. I'm parked by the doors, gotta love that. Anybody confirm what time AT&T is set to open. It's 6am here

Munchster

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm so excited about getting my phone that I have barely been able to sleep! I'm sure I can't be the only one. Anyways, just checked my tracking for the millionth time, and it's arrived in my city, and currently "on vehicle for delivery"! I feel like I'm getting way too excited about this, but by the end of today I'll have my first iPhone in my hands :)

RagedUSMC

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Since there are only 7 or 8 people here in line by my car. I'm sitting in my warm car til the line gets to my car, lol. I'm parked by the doors, gotta love that. Anybody confirm what time AT&T is set to open. It's 6am here

If you go by what happened with the release of iPhone 4, AT&T didn't open until regular normal business hours. Cross your fingers and stay warm and hope they open up sooner.

RagedUSMC

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I'm so excited about getting my phone that I have barely been able to sleep! I'm sure I can't be the only one. Anyways, just checked my tracking for the millionth time, and it's arrived in my city, and currently "on vehicle for delivery"! I feel like I'm getting way too excited about this, but by the end of today I'll have my first iPhone in my hands :)

I am the same way as you brother, but at the end of the day, lets hope this new phone isn't a big disappointment!

simplysweet517

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
As of 6:15am Eastern this morning, UPS says my package is "Out For Delivery"!!!!!!!!

Staying inside near the front door all day. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Last edited:

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
At around 630am, 2-3 AT&T employees came in the store. They just came out with a cooler, fold up table. Muffins for us & Debbie cakes with drinks. I'm praying they didn't bring 3 employees in at 630 to watch us for 2 and half hours, ha. AT&T isn't so bad

pfry10

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
West Chester, PA, United States 10/14/2011 4:47 A.M. Arrival Scan
Out For Delivery 10/14/2011 6:47 A.M.

That is great news to wake up to this morning!

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
At around 630am, 2-3 AT&T employees came in the store. They just came out with a cooler, fold up table. Muffins for us & Debbie cakes with drinks. I'm praying they didn't bring 3 employees in at 630 to watch us for 2 and half hours, ha. AT&T isn't so bad

shouldn't you be posting the waiting in line thread? This is the tracking thread..:confused:

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
West Chester, PA, United States 10/14/2011 4:47 A.M. Arrival Scan
Out For Delivery 10/14/2011 6:47 A.M.

That is great news to wake up to this morning!

LOL, we could be on the same truck, that's the exact time stamps I have on my phone, headed to Plymouth Meeting PA today!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods