Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

MarcGoldie

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
My phone has packed up it's bags from it's 2 day stay in Kentucky and is on it's way to my home near Philadelphia! Wahoo!!!

Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 3:40 P.M. Departure Scan
10/13/2011 7:24 A.M. Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/11/2011 9:28 A.M. Arrival Scan

IXFIT

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Woot! I didn't order my Black Verizon 64gb until Monday with the expected ship date of 10/21. Whaddayaknow, I got shipping confirmation today for delivery tomorrow. Not gonna make my girlfriend happy since I ordered the White Verizon 16gb for her on Sunday and she has no info other than processing.

Also, probably covered somewhere in this monster, but Louisvillr is the UPS Air Hub which is why the phones would have been on lockdown there for a couple of days.

Mac Protools

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem - mine is shceduled to be delivered tomorrow via UPS, but since I will not be home to sign for it, I'm not going to get it. I asked if they could hold it so I could pick it up, but they said AT&T has put restricitons on it that it can not be held and release authorizations can not be accepted.

So basicly, they will attempt to deliver it friday, monday, and tuesday and then they will hold it. I will be at work all three days:mad:
in my case when that happens,i'll see that UPS made a first attempt so i'll call UPS and schedule
for me to go pick it up at the UPS hub later that eveing around 7 or so.try that,you just have to figure with ups hub is holding your 4s.
Mac Protools_

SteelGreek

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I was told, by UPS, this would not be possible either.

take a look at:

in my case when that happens,i'll see that UPS made a first attempt so i'll call UPS and schedule
for me to go pick it up at the UPS hub later that eveing around 7 or so.try that,you just have to figure with ups hub is holding your 4s.
Mac Protools

I've always been able to go to the UPS location once they cannot properly make the delivery. I would just have to prove that it was indeed me (with a photo ID) and then sign for the package there.

gc916

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
My 32GB Black 4s has left Louisville and is scheduled for delivery here "behind the cheddar curtain" (Wisconsin) by end of day tomorow. For those of you still awaiting tracking #s, I sincerely hope it all works out and you get to enjoy your new iPhone tomorrow. And for others whose orders didn't make it into the first batch, I hope the coming days go by very quickly.

It occurs to me that there must be many employees of Apple, UPS, FedEX, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon that will be very relieved when this effort is over. They have accomplished an amazing feat by fulfilling so many pre-orders so quickly. I cannot imagine the coordination of the logistics (currently the seemingly favorite word in the English language for UPS) that was necessary...from the planning, to the implementation, to the coordination, to the monitoring.

Usually, I'm one to take these things for granted. And as I said, I'm sorry for those whose orders were somehow bungled, and I hope all is made right. But in this case, I'd like to thank all involved for their work. Even in this age of technology, when many of us expect so much, it's pretty impressive, in my opinion.

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My phone was in San Diego this morning at 6:20am and now is in Kentucky at 1:13pm. What the heck am I missing? Will I still receive it tomorrow if I was promised friday and ordered at 2am PST on Friday the 7th?

GPD1739A

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, that sucks. As far as I can tell, "backordered" is the worst case scenario right now for iPhone pre-orders. Also, just so you know I've found the AT&T Premier order tracking page lags the order tracking you can use in your att.com mobile account.

The weird thing is that the individual items show as Processing, but the overall order status shows as Backordered.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
FINALLY got my shipping notification. FedEx priority overnight with delivery by 1630. I have to work tomorrow but my wife will be home all day so when I get home my new toy will be waiting.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk