- 10-26-2011, 01:00 PM #1726
I have not gotten ship notification yet, but regardless, I still took the day off.
Edit - I just checked my Verizon order online and the page has been updated to say "Your order will ship by October 28." I has a happee.
Last edited by NobodyListenstoLaura; 10-26-2011 at 01:05 PM.
- 10-26-2011, 01:48 PM #1727
First post on TiPb.
I ordered a black 16GB from VZW's online system on 10/20. Their online order tracking system said that it was in pre-order, with an expected shipping date of 10/28. Today their online tracking system has a new message, showing the order number and still showing an expected shipping date of 10/28. I'm experiencing some increased hope in an early or on-time shipping because of this minor change. Still haven't received any other emails from VZW since the original order was placed.
--Mike in Mass
- 10-26-2011, 03:13 PM #1728
- 10-26-2011, 03:15 PM #1729iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Since I have followed this thread, but was not a registered member I figured I'd share my story.
Ordered 10/17 around 9PM with Verizon. My iPhone was a white 32gb iPhone 4S model. Received shipment notification yesterday and received it at 2PM today.
Good luck everyone.
- 10-26-2011, 05:28 PM #1730
- 10-26-2011, 06:43 PM #1731
- 10-26-2011, 07:10 PM #1732
- 10-26-2011, 07:11 PM #1733
Verizon just emailed me with tracking info for my iPhone. It was shipped this evening from West Chester, PA and will be delivered tomorrow before 3pm. The original order said that it would ship by Friday, Oct. 28. Verizon seems to be running about 2 days ahead of schedule.
--Mike in Mass
- 10-26-2011, 07:13 PM #1734
- 10-26-2011, 07:14 PM #1735
- 10-26-2011, 08:00 PM #1736
I ordered a 16gb white 4s in the store on Oct 24th Monday. Seems like VZW got a shipment of iphones in and i hoping mines ship out this week. The rep told me on or before the 4th.
Also Apple stores is getting a load tomorrow. On Apple website you can reserve a iphone to pick up tomorrow.
I'm thinking about headed up their in the morning. If I reserve one online on Apple website then i would have to cancel my order with VZW first
- 10-26-2011, 08:08 PM #1737
- 10-26-2011, 08:09 PM #1738
- 10-26-2011, 11:05 PM #1739
- 10-26-2011, 11:10 PM #1740
used the Rogers reservation/pre-order system to order on oct 14th sometime in the evening. got my 4S today. i wasn't one of the people that woke up at 6am to try to beat the online crowd. i think i was originally around #2500 on the reservation system.
- 10-27-2011, 12:14 AM #1741
- 10-27-2011, 12:42 AM #1742
- 10-27-2011, 01:22 AM #1743
- 10-27-2011, 01:53 AM #1744
- 10-27-2011, 02:52 AM #1745
- 10-27-2011, 07:27 AM #1746
My mother, father and I ordered our 4Ss Monday night (10/24) at our local AT&T store. Probably not the fastest way to get them, but we had to port their numbers to my account. Their VZW coverage where they moved to sucks. Neither here nor there, but 2 white 16GBs and one black 16GB models on the way. Can't wait. Will update when they ship/arrive.
- 10-27-2011, 08:29 AM #1747
- 10-27-2011, 10:12 AM #1748
- 10-27-2011, 11:25 AM #1749
OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!
It will be arriving a day before Apple's estimate and two business days before FedEx's estimate. This is a classic case of "under commit, then over deliver".
I know that it's 2011 and I should be over it, but I think it's really amazing that something can ship from China on Tuesday and be on my doorstep on Thursday.
- 10-27-2011, 01:34 PM #1750