- 10-14-2011, 08:33 AM #1551
- 10-14-2011, 08:33 AM #1552
- 10-14-2011, 08:36 AM #1553
- 10-14-2011, 08:39 AM #1554
- 10-14-2011, 08:43 AM #1555
- 10-14-2011, 08:43 AM #1556
- 10-14-2011, 08:44 AM #1557
I tried ordering through AT&T and they didn't offer unlimited, so I ordered through Apple and was able to keep it, but not $5 texting. I heard that it was only an issue on the AT&T mobile site. You should be able to restore your plan if you talk to them.
South San Francisco, CA, United States 10/14/2011 5:14 A.M. Out For Delivery
- 10-14-2011, 08:50 AM #1558iPhone Beginner
- 86 Posts
NO NO NO NO!!!
This has to be a glitch???
West Chester, PA, United States 10/14/2011 9:19 A.M. The customer was not available on the 1st attempt. A 2nd attempt will be made.
I was sitting in my ktichen with a full view of my front door since 8:30, no one was here and no deliveries were made or notices left... OMG, I'm freaking out trying to speak to someone from UPS right now.... This can't be happening, they weren't here yet, this is impossible!!! OMG!!!
- 10-14-2011, 08:58 AM #1559
- 10-14-2011, 08:59 AM #1560
- 10-14-2011, 09:00 AM #1561iPhone Beginner
- 86 Posts
So what am I doing here, I need to start playing!
- 10-14-2011, 09:00 AM #1562iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Delivery exception. New expected delivery date Monday October 17th. Because of fedex number of deliveries from VZW they have been authorized to deliver on Monday instead of Friday by VZW. My phone is on a truck, but may not be delivered until Monday because of FedEx volume.
I'm really miffed....
- 10-14-2011, 09:02 AM #1563
- 10-14-2011, 09:13 AM #1564iPhone Newbie
- 22 Posts
- 10-14-2011, 09:13 AM #1565
- 10-14-2011, 09:13 AM #1566iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
my phone is out for delivery....damn FEDEX...while my boy sent me a text sayin UPS just dropped his off...smh....JEALOUS!!!
- 10-14-2011, 09:20 AM #1567
- 10-14-2011, 09:27 AM #1568
- 10-14-2011, 09:31 AM #1569
- 10-14-2011, 09:31 AM #1570iPhone Newbie
- 26 Posts
I called UPS yesterday to have them hold it at there location so i could pick it up early. they told me that AT&T wouldn't allow it and that someone had to be home to sign for it. I just checked and it shows that they left it at my house by the back door. Im not worried because my brothers home, but I think its kind of crappy that they couldn't hold it.
- 10-14-2011, 09:32 AM #1571
- 10-14-2011, 09:38 AM #1572
- 10-14-2011, 09:53 AM #1573
- 10-14-2011, 09:56 AM #1574
- 10-14-2011, 10:03 AM #1575iMore Intermediate
- 139 Posts
Looks like I am going to be waiting a while for mine. Really think AT&T dropped the ball this time. I ordered mine in the store within the first half hour it was open. For some reason when the sales clerk placed the order she didn't do it through Premiere, even though she verified I still had the corporate discounts. Also told me they are no longer shipping to the store for pickup (the only reason I order at the B&M). So here I will sit for who knows how long, staring at the "1" in the backordered column.