- 10-07-2011, 03:22 AM #126
Ordered through Verizon ~12:05 Pacific. Email confirmation received.
Black 16 GB
Thank you for your order. It is being processed and will be shipped to arrive on 10/14/11.
Last edited by DrewBear; 10-07-2011 at 03:24 AM.
- 10-07-2011, 03:22 AM #127iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
I got to a point where it said "How would you like it delivered?" and it only gave the option of Ship to my home. Then I clicked Continue and it asked me to login to my Apple account. Once I did that, it gave me this notification:
Your iPhone has been reserved and your reservation number is: XXXXXX
We will email you at this address () when itís time to complete your order. At that time, you will return to the Apple Store to confirm pricing and plan selection.
You may check the status of your reservation at any time by visiting buyiphone.apple.com/status
Then about 20 minutes later I got the other email saying I could login and finish.
- 10-07-2011, 03:22 AM #128
- 10-07-2011, 03:22 AM #129
- 10-07-2011, 03:23 AM #130
- 10-07-2011, 03:25 AM #131
- 10-07-2011, 03:25 AM #132
This is so bad for me trying to get this phone. I'm exchanging 2 iphone 4's that are within the exchange timeframe plus I'm at a new address than where my account is at. And at&t stupid rules says on website can't change address info because new contract is less than 30 days old. So I'm not gonna have 2 iphone 4s's setting in someone elses door step. I can't even get a straight answer.
Has anyone tried Apples 1-800 number ?
- 10-07-2011, 03:25 AM #133
- 10-07-2011, 03:27 AM #134
- 10-07-2011, 03:28 AM #135
Gave up on Apple and ordered through Verizon. I wanted to order through Apple because I get double cash back through my credit card for ordering anything from Apple, but since for whatever reason they don't want to sell any phones tonight I went through Verizon. 16GB in white for me.
- 10-07-2011, 03:31 AM #136
- 10-07-2011, 03:33 AM #137
- 10-07-2011, 03:40 AM #138
- 10-07-2011, 03:43 AM #139
- 10-07-2011, 03:49 AM #140
- 10-07-2011, 03:49 AM #141
- 10-07-2011, 03:50 AM #142
- 10-07-2011, 03:50 AM #143
Verizon 32gb Black
Hung with Verizon and they have not done me wrong. Hell according to the ordering options i had on screen, the wife and I still have unlimited data. The whole process was smooth as a baby's backside.
I got my confirmation within an hour so i am golden.
- 10-07-2011, 03:51 AM #144
- 10-07-2011, 03:51 AM #145
- 10-07-2011, 03:51 AM #146
- 10-07-2011, 03:53 AM #147
- 10-07-2011, 03:56 AM #148
To be honest Verizon is probaly selling less than anyone. There data is behind the curve too. Sprint and AT&T are kings still. Thats why they both screwed up with this pre-order thing, cause they don't care. They will always have the business. I have a feeling Apple, Sprint, AT&T all have sold out of pre-orders. Thats why at&t doesn't have the iphone 4s as an option anymore on there website and why Apple is no longer taking orders saying try again later. But thats just a hunch.
- 10-07-2011, 03:56 AM #149
- 10-07-2011, 03:56 AM #150