- 10-13-2011, 11:20 AM #1326iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Verizon emailed me at 4:08AM EST this morning with two tracking numbers for both the phones I ordered.
When I click the tracking number, it takes me to UPS with the following:
">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."
There IS a pending charge on my credit card, so I'm thinking it just hasn't arrived to it's first destination yet.
- 10-13-2011, 11:23 AM #1327
- 10-13-2011, 11:41 AM #1328
- 10-13-2011, 11:41 AM #1329
- 10-13-2011, 11:42 AM #1330
- 10-13-2011, 11:45 AM #1331
- 10-13-2011, 11:47 AM #1332
- 10-13-2011, 11:51 AM #1333
- 10-13-2011, 11:52 AM #1334iMore Intermediate
- 112 Posts
iPhone Order Cancelled
I woke up this morning and checked my shipment status on Apple.com only to find out that it had been cancelled. After spending much time on the phone I was told that my Verizon account could not be verified. I have a family plan with 5 phones:
I was told that the phone I WAS getting was in Penn. but now that the order had been cancelled I'd have to reorder, meaning a 2 week wait.
Needless to say I'm kind of ticked
My options are now to go to a Verizon store or the Apple store.
Any suggestions as to which I should choose?
- 10-13-2011, 11:53 AM #1335
- 10-13-2011, 11:54 AM #1336
- 10-13-2011, 11:58 AM #1337iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
- 10-13-2011, 11:59 AM #1338
- 10-13-2011, 12:03 PM #1339
- 10-13-2011, 12:05 PM #1340
- 10-13-2011, 12:06 PM #1341
- 10-13-2011, 12:10 PM #1342iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
Just got my tracking email!
Ordered through VZW site on 10/7 at 11:00 am MST (w/ original delivery date of 10/14, then pushed back to 10/21, but back to 10/14).
Charged my Visa on 10/12.
Just got my shipping email today (10/13). Shipping via FedEx from Ontario, California. Should be here tomorrow by 4:30 PM (I live in Western Colorado).
- 10-13-2011, 12:32 PM #1343
Just got my tracking number from UPS via Verizon. It looks like I will be getting it tomorrow. I ordered at 8pm central time on the 7th so that BS that they were saying about having to order before 6pm EST to get your phone tomorrow is exactly that..BS.
- 10-13-2011, 12:33 PM #1344
- 10-13-2011, 12:40 PM #1345
- 10-13-2011, 12:42 PM #1346iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
:/ I really hope I receive some sort of acknowledgement that it's been shipped soon... My bank doesn't always post directly when there's a charge, so to my knowledge, I have not been charged. The BF (ordered 1 am PST on the 7th) has his tracking number and DOD...I just have a note on my order status page that it's in process.
Ordered vzw.com 8:45 am PST. Grumble, grumble...at least it says it's due for a delivery by the 14th.
***Spoke too soon! Just received notification I will be receiving it via UPS on next day air. The BF is being delivered 2 day via FedEx. We both ordered on vzw.com. Woo hoo!!
Last edited by brezofleur13; 10-13-2011 at 12:52 PM. Reason: updated
- 10-13-2011, 12:49 PM #1347
- 10-13-2011, 12:54 PM #1348iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
Have to do a few meetings hope mine comes before or after. At any rate will leave note on the door to leave it. Hope it doesn't get stolen.
FedEx said after 1 delivery attempt can pick up at store. They will be closing at 730 and won't open or try to redeliver till Monday
- 10-13-2011, 12:56 PM #1349iPhone Beginner
- 86 Posts
I know my 64GB white iPhone is enjoying it's world tour, but it's been in Kentucky since Tuesday morning and I'm sure it's ready to leave already. I hope I see the next update on it's status soon.
Louisville, KY, United States 10/13/2011 7:24 A.M. Import Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 10/11/2011 9:28 A.M. Arrival Scan
And mine is shipping UPS Worldwide Express, which says delivery by noon if you look up the features of the service, but the tracking just says by end of day tomorrow.
Last edited by MarcGoldie; 10-13-2011 at 12:58 PM.
- 10-13-2011, 01:00 PM #1350