- 10-12-2011, 06:21 PM #1151
- 10-12-2011, 06:32 PM #1152
- 10-12-2011, 06:59 PM #1153iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Why don't i have a tracking number yet!?
I ordered my iPhone 4s 32gb white from VZW website at about 3:30am 10/7 and got a confirmation at 4:14am. I've read people on here who have ordered the same exact model hours after me and have a shipping confirmation and i still don't and its 10/12! I called VZW customer service and they said i apparently chose '2-day shipping' which is IMPOSSIBLE because i never saw any indication that you could choose different shipping, and if i did i would have chosen over-night obviously. It says my order is scheduled to arrive on 10/14 still, but if i have 2-day shipping and i haven't gotten a confirmation yet, it's looking pretty unlikely.
If i don't get my iPhone on 10/14, VZW is guna have to listen to a very unhappy costumer
- 10-12-2011, 07:02 PM #1154
- 10-12-2011, 07:15 PM #1155
FINALLY! Received my shipment notification at 6:10pm EST. It was picked up at 5:17pm today in Memphis, TN coming 2nd day air to my office in Shelby, NC by 10:30am Friday!! I ordered around 2:54am on Friday and had seen all the people that ordered after me get tracking numbers.... But I wasnt worried because that is MY luck lol. Anyone confirmed to be delivered early?
- 10-12-2011, 07:19 PM #1156
- 10-12-2011, 07:22 PM #1157
- 10-12-2011, 07:22 PM #1158
- 10-12-2011, 07:27 PM #1159
- 10-12-2011, 07:32 PM #1160
- 10-12-2011, 07:33 PM #1161
- 10-12-2011, 07:34 PM #1162
- 10-12-2011, 07:37 PM #1163
- 10-12-2011, 07:44 PM #1164
- 10-12-2011, 07:45 PM #1165
I just got off the phone with Sprint and the lady said that our shipments are on the way to the UPS facilities right now, and the tracking information will be updated tomorrow morning! Then we will know which day to expect our phones. Kind of made me excited all over again because I had started to worry! Thats the most information I've seen/heard since I ordered on the 7th. I take this as good news for all of us!
- 10-12-2011, 07:47 PM #1166
- 10-12-2011, 07:57 PM #1167iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
- 10-12-2011, 08:06 PM #1168iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I am sure someone has already stated this somewere, sorry I just need an answer. I have a status that says my shipment will arrive on 10/14 before 4:30 pm to my house. I will be at work, but someone will be there the majority of the day. Except probably the time my phone comes - they have lunch plans that will probably last a few hours. Will Fedex let you post a sign on your door asking them to leave the phone or take it to the neighbors? I tried to hold the package at a store site online but it said it was unavailable for this package.
Any info is appreciated!
*Verizon iphone 4s - white 32 gb coming!!
- 10-12-2011, 08:17 PM #1169
- 10-12-2011, 08:19 PM #1170
- 10-12-2011, 08:26 PM #1171iMore Beginner
- 63 Posts
This staying home from work jazz is truly nuts. It's a phone, not a kidney.
If they don't leave it your door, just go pick it up from UPS or FedEx on Saturday. There may be a bit of a line but it's better than missing an entire day of work just for your phone. Save that day and go on vacation. Go see something beautiful and don't use up an entire day sitting around waiting.
- 10-12-2011, 08:31 PM #1172
- 10-12-2011, 08:38 PM #1173
- 10-12-2011, 08:39 PM #1174
- 10-12-2011, 08:48 PM #1175
Ordered Saturday 10/8 at 10:30am, 64gb White, from vzw. Received my UPS tracking number, should be here this Fri the 14th.