- 10-12-2011, 04:15 PM #1126
- 10-12-2011, 04:19 PM #1127
- 10-12-2011, 04:21 PM #1128
I received the shipping confirmation e-mail this morning, but when I click the link to UPS to track the phone, this comes up on the site:
UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.
The shipping number is there though...what gives?
- 10-12-2011, 04:23 PM #1129
- 10-12-2011, 04:25 PM #1130
- 10-12-2011, 04:27 PM #1131
- 10-12-2011, 04:28 PM #1132
- 10-12-2011, 04:38 PM #1133
- 10-12-2011, 04:52 PM #1134
For some reason orders to Canada ship ON the 14th, not before. I was a little choked when she told me that.
If it helps, 2 day shipping was only $13 when I asked about it so I switched to that.
Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 GM
- 10-12-2011, 04:55 PM #1135
- 10-12-2011, 05:05 PM #1136
I ordered my Verizon, 4s 32gb about 10:30 on 10/7.
Just got my email with tracking number from Verizon about 4:30. Phone is in transit from Memphis. Enroute to Cincinnati. Should be here tonight. Im crossing fingers it will be delivered tomorrow, but it says it was shipped 10/12, 2nd day air, with delivery on 10/14 by 4:30pm to my work place.
- 10-12-2011, 05:07 PM #1137
This year has been the biggest mess for me.. Two of my preorders were canceled I finally have a preorder that has stuck all ordered on the 7th and they told me that I should get the phone within 14 days im pretty pissed off considering I was one of the first people to order it as I stayed up to do it... my order isnt showing up on the att website and all I can do is call in about it to find status... it really makes me want to go to verizon or sprint
- 10-12-2011, 05:10 PM #1138
- 10-12-2011, 05:17 PM #1139
- 10-12-2011, 05:40 PM #1140
I think we're all crazy waiting for the 4s!
Once we finally find out date of delivery be careful not to take a shower,turn the tv or music up loud etc... because that will be the moment UPS rings the bell(when you don't expect it and don't hear him knocking...l(than what)
- 10-12-2011, 05:41 PM #1141
- 10-12-2011, 05:42 PM #1142
- 10-12-2011, 05:42 PM #1143
- 10-12-2011, 05:43 PM #1144
- 10-12-2011, 05:53 PM #1145
- 10-12-2011, 05:59 PM #1146
So, am I the only one who made the mistake of using AT&Ts Upgrader App? I got my confirmation email at 7:45a on the 7th. I wasn't able to check my status until the 10th, when I got my processed email, on ATT.com, where SURPRISE! my order shows it was placed on the 10th. My first email confirms a 14th delivery, probably not going to happen, right?
Any other Upgrader users?
- 10-12-2011, 06:02 PM #1147
However, I am currently in the exact same situation.
Ordered on Friday about 7:15am EST. Status did not show up until the 10th at about 8pm.
Now it just shows "BackOrdered" and based on the online chat with CSR from AT&T, I could be waiting up to 28 days for shipment
*also I am going to mention that the UPS and FedEx "reference" tracking trick did not work for both my orders
- 10-12-2011, 06:05 PM #1148
- 10-12-2011, 06:06 PM #1149
- 10-12-2011, 06:18 PM #1150