Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 4S ordered from AT&T at about 4 AM Eastern on Friday is listed as shipped on AT&T's website. It was shipped via FedEx but the tracking number isn't showing information. I'm hoping it will come tomorrow, but I am guessing it will be Friday.

That's cool. But, there's no need for extra Threads. There is the Sticky Thread on this.

ilwhana

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My package still at Louisville, KY, United States since 9:28am yesterday.
How often do they update tracking history?
How does it work?

rottguy22

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
Got my tracking number at 5:41am EDT via an e-mail from VZW. I keep checking the UPS site, but it doesn't seem to be in their system yet.
The e-mail says it shipped on 10/11/2011.
:D

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
My order on Apple.com is still listed as "Processing Items" with standard delivery on 10.14.

Ok, it's Wednesday and now I'm really getting concerned. I've been told that many iPhones are already located in the US, but even with that, it's now 2 days away.

I'm just wondering.

I ordered a Verizon 16gig White from Apple.

tail24

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
my thought is to use the fedex option to hold at store. That way maybe I can pick it up on thursday if it gets to location by then rather then wait for it on friday. What do you think.

willjbrown

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
VZW preorder MIA?

My ship date status has shifted back and forth like other folks and is now on 10/21 as of this morning. Another weird happening is that my bank account showed VZW debitting it last night, but this morning there is no sign of a charge. I placed my preorder within the 1st half hour it was available last Friday!

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My order on Apple.com is still listed as "Processing Items" with standard delivery on 10.14.

Ok, it's Wednesday and now I'm really getting concerned. I've been told that many iPhones are already located in the US, but even with that, it's now 2 days away.

I'm just wondering.

Same exact thing as me, except mine is black. Hopefully they are sitting in the US somewhere and they will still make it. If not I am going to be very upset.

kp1877

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Here is my nightmare of an ordering story (that hopefully will have a happy ending). I got up at 300am EST to order online. Of course the sites were sown so I had to try numerous times. I got thru on Apple, but it said my card was DECLINED :eek: I then had to wait until my bank opened to find out what the heck was going on. My bank saw I was making a $300 purchase from apple.com at an odd time for my spending patterns and stopped the card. I got the hold taken off (cant be but so made at them for trying to protect my money) and was able to order via AT&T website. All seemed good as I got an email from premier estimating my delivery date as 10/14. Then the money came out so I was happy. THEN MADNESS My order status changed to backorder and I got a new email with the wrong address on it. It took hours and hours of waiting via AT&T and Premier to get the address stuff straight, but the backorder status concerned me. Depeneding on who I talked to it meant diff things. THEN the money ws put BACK on my card :confused:My bank stated that AT&T didnt "charge" me but placed a hold, like a hotel does. After 3 days, when AT&T didnt charge, the bank released the funds. My order has at least progressed from backordered to processing, and the premier hotline automated line says my order has processed and will ship shortly, but my card still hasnt been charged.

It was so much easier to order from Apple, as I did with my iphone 4. My entire AT&T order has me frantic. I am keep refreshing my email...hoping I get a shipping confirmation today. I sure would have less anxiety if I did.

I really want to chat with Siri friday and ask them why AT&T sucks so much

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Jealous? lol...not at all. Skeptical? Absolutely...and bored.

No one is jealous. But the internet version of "put up or shut up" is "without a video, it didn't happen". He offered to post a video to prove his story. We just called him on it.

I am not new to the f'ing internet, I am very well aware of what that phrase means. I also don't believe no one is jealous that this kid might be first with the phone. As far as I am concerned, "skeptical" screams insecure and jealous that you might not be the first with something. Bored people don't need proof of something. Jealous people do.

JCWhiteHat

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Got my Verizon shipping confirmation email around 5 am! iPhone 4S 16GB (White) and iPhone 4S 64 GB (Black). Individual tracking numbers for each device.

WOOT!!

pokey318

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My guess is those phone are being held in Louisville until time to make delivery on Friday. If your city is normally a 2 day trip from Kentucky with UPS, you will seem movement today. If it only takes one day, you might not seem any change until tomorrow.

I have had packages sitting in my cities UPS facility and not shipped until the day it was expected, even though it could have arrived in 2 days. If the shipper doesn't pay for 2 day shipping, you don't get it in two days.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I am not new to the f'ing internet, I am very well aware of what that phrase means. I also don't believe no one is jealous that this kid might be first with the phone. As far as I am concerned, "skeptical" screams insecure and jealous that you might not be the first with something. Bored people don't need proof of something. Jealous people do.

lol...if it helps you sleep at night to assume people are jealous then you knock yourself out kiddo! :)

This must have struck a nerve with you though! Why does it have to be the f'ing internet? Why not just the regular internet?

Don't get so worked up over it...high blood pressure is never good in the long term!

Last edited:

TIckbaby

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I just checked my bank account, the hold on my card is gone. Does this mean they are getting ready to have it sent?

I sure hope so.

chrstdvd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
The tracking numbers are starting to come out though; I a subscribed to on of the tracking threads and my email notification is going off over and over. Had to cancel my subscription to that thread. HA! Still do not have mine though.

diamonddialogue

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Man, you guys do have some horror stories. And I assume most of them come from AT&T. But why would they send some via UPS, and some via FedEx?

AT&T should offer everyone they screw over a discount/rebate on their iPhone purchase.

MannyGeee

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Still sitting here:

Here is the status of your Pre-order:
We received your order and it is in process.
Expected Ship Date: 10/14/2011

Anyone else ordered from VZW have a better status?
pre ordered 1pm Friday afternoon EST

ksheffler

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

I'm just wondering.

I am in the same boat with a 64g black for Sprint:eek: I do not do well with waiting :eek:

Manchild Pr0digy

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm just wondering.

I would be worried. Hell, I'm in the "processing for shipment stage" and I'm worried. It's still supposed to be delivered the 14th, but I'd imagine that it would have to ship at some point today to make that date, unless Apple plans to overnight the thing for some reason. I really don't know at this point.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
so waking up to no tracking #, and still saying "preparing for shipment" is pissing me off. The delivery date is still the 14th though and I'm in NJ so maybe their holding it in Kentucky, I damn hope so.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR