- 10-12-2011, 11:08 AM #976
- 10-12-2011, 11:09 AM #977
- 10-12-2011, 11:11 AM #978
- 10-12-2011, 11:14 AM #979
- 10-12-2011, 11:18 AM #980
- 10-12-2011, 11:25 AM #981
- 10-12-2011, 11:26 AM #982iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I called Apple. They said that my order shows it's set for Oct 14 delivery. Couldnt proivide me a tracking #. According to the rep, the status update my not be actual. Could be they just haven't gotten to it yet due to the large amout of orders. Hope shes right.
- 10-12-2011, 11:32 AM #983
- 10-12-2011, 11:34 AM #984iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
- 10-12-2011, 11:38 AM #985
- 10-12-2011, 11:44 AM #986
- 10-12-2011, 11:46 AM #987
Guys, 2 things:
Either 1. They created labels but are holding the boxes until they are ready to ship for Friday's delivery or 2. UPS has them in possession but is holding on to them until ready for shipment.
This thread is starting to get aggravating to read no offense. What i am waiting to hear is when someone actually has news of it being on the way or it actually being delivered!
- 10-12-2011, 11:50 AM #988
At about 12:00pm (eastern time - US) today I received the following email from AT&T Premier. I ordered my iPhone 4S Friday, October 7th at 8:30am.
Dear [Name Redacted],
Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.
We wanted to confirm that your order for iPhone 4S 64GB White on 08-OCT-2011 00:00:00 is still scheduled to be delivered as early as October 14, 2011.
As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment on-line.
Your web order number: 101[Redacted]
Your order will be delivered to the following address:
If you purchased other devices with this order, you will receive your complete order starting October 14, 2011.
We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as a customer.
Thank you for choosing AT&T,
The AT&T Premier Team
This email was auto-generated. Please do not respond.
© 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T and AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T
- 10-12-2011, 11:50 AM #989
- 10-12-2011, 11:51 AM #990
- 10-12-2011, 11:52 AM #991iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
after the 1Z(6 numbers) the next two digits (7th and 8th digit) a 01 which is Next day, 02 Second Day and 03 is for Ground.
If your tracking is something like 1Z12345601and then rest of number <----NEXT DAY AIR
- 10-12-2011, 11:54 AM #992
- 10-12-2011, 11:55 AM #993
- 10-12-2011, 11:58 AM #994
- 10-12-2011, 11:58 AM #995
- 10-12-2011, 12:06 PM #996
- 10-12-2011, 12:07 PM #997iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
OK SO I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH UPS AND SPOKE TO A REP WHO COMPLETELY SOUNDED LIKE SHE KNEW WHAT THE HELL SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!!!
first of all i've had my tracking # for 2 days now,bought a Black 4s 64gb on 10/7 @ 5:07am through Sprint.com with the Apple care and my card was debited immediately.
on the UPS site it basically says a label has been created and waiting for UPS to get the package to ship to me.on the side column it says 2nd day air.
the UPS rep told me she see's it's in Kentucky(I'm IN NYC) and it might get to me tomorrow for commercial if not tomorrow definitely FRIDAY for residents...
- 10-12-2011, 12:09 PM #998
- 10-12-2011, 12:17 PM #999
- 10-12-2011, 12:17 PM #1000