Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
This is why i love verizon, they put it up 6 minutes early,
their site has crashed or anything && still selling .

Do anyone else agree?

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I like to talk and use the internet. so I'm sticking with AT&T despite this BS. It at least should be up on apple though, this is their show.

foggylemon

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I "see" the 4S on Sprint's site now, but the CSS is buggy because of what I can only assume is crazy high volume, unseen by Sprint before.

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
AT&T craps out when I get to the "check eligibility" screen on the site. Though I'm very very eligible, I just get a message saying unable to complete request, call us during business hours. Thanks, AT&T!

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
This is apple first time having a release for 3 different phone company,
i think everyone trying on apple website all at once so they decided to leave to pre ordering to the carrier sites

Reactions: kberry66

pb&J

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
jimmysuggs, I'm getting the same message:(. I'm glad I was up anyway, if I had stayed up just for this purchase I would be mad.

bnob99

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Always amazes me at how inept these companies are. Its the middle of the night and they still can't figure out a way to handle the traffic. And how has Apple not opened their store yet. I'm ready to go back to bed, but it looks like I'm going to be up a while.

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Yep, no matter how I try to get in, I get the following:

"There was a problem with your request.

P1234: We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to support this request online. Please contact Premier Support at 1-866-499-8008 Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Time for assistance with your request. Please reference Error P1234 if you speak to a representative about this error."

Funny how I could upgrade quite easily this afternoon (I checked to make sure) but suddenly now there's a problem and I need to call. Seems like AT&T found a way to keep their servers from crashing- just limit the number of people they actually let access their site. Site throttling, so to speak.

jimmysuggs

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
And the apple store site still says "be back soon." Extremely professional. Pre ordering begins at 12:01, or whenever the hell we feel like it. Please continue to hit refresh and the store will be available if and when we get around to it. Thank you for your hundreds of dollars!

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Apple Store is still down and AT&T web site is giving me a P1234 error after telling me I'm eligible when I try to go to the store. Also AT&T's upgrade app is giving me an error about the store not supporting my device type. So far, so bad. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73