- 10-11-2011, 04:02 PM #701
- 10-11-2011, 04:10 PM #702
- 10-11-2011, 04:14 PM #703
I ordered my White iPhone 4S 64GB through AT&T at 8:13am Friday, it still says "Processing".
I read stuff that made me feel ok, but whe I called 1-866-499-8008 it just said that my device won't ship until 21+ days, didn't even let me enter my order number. Now I'm kinda pissed.
What's the deal?
- 10-11-2011, 04:16 PM #704
- 10-11-2011, 04:19 PM #705
- 10-11-2011, 04:21 PM #706
- 10-11-2011, 04:24 PM #707
- 10-11-2011, 04:25 PM #708
- 10-11-2011, 04:27 PM #709
- 10-11-2011, 04:29 PM #710
- 10-11-2011, 04:30 PM #711
- 10-11-2011, 04:31 PM #712
- 10-11-2011, 04:32 PM #713
- 10-11-2011, 04:32 PM #714
- 10-11-2011, 04:33 PM #715
- 10-11-2011, 04:40 PM #716
- 10-11-2011, 04:40 PM #717
- 10-11-2011, 04:41 PM #718
Just spoke with a Verizon rep via their live chat feature on Verizonwireless.com. She indicated that it will ship from their facility on 10/14/11 via overnight shipping and would not arrive at my house on the 14th. So that kind of kills my hopes of receiving it this weekend. If someone can get any better info I would love to hear it.
- 10-11-2011, 04:44 PM #719
- 10-11-2011, 04:57 PM #720
- 10-11-2011, 05:02 PM #721iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
I ordered my phone at 730am est on Saturday and when I ordered it stated that I would receive my iphone the 14th! Email says the 14th as well. Now when I view my order on the vzw website it says 21st. I hope that's not the case!
On top of all this VZW's website is down when you try to view your order...anyone else experiencing this?
Last edited by 2sshafer5; 10-11-2011 at 05:05 PM.
- 10-11-2011, 05:02 PM #722iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Waiting and Watching
I am wearing out my ipad2 constantly checking 5 windows....apple, verizon, ups and my credit card, and of course this forum. Lots of checking. Not much action.
White 32gb added new line to verizon family plan ordered online with Apple Friday approx 6am eastern. Status has been "preparing to ship" for a couple of days.
Black 16gb discounted upgrade on same family plan ordered via Apple approx 6pm. Status still shows processing. Ordered later because I wasn't able to order two and then couldn't get back to a computer all day.
My credit card temporary holds have dropped -- likely due to the time lapsed per posring above. Nothing on UPS using order phone number or upgrading cell number. Verizon account still shows the phone upgrade eligible and doesn't show a new line. the nice lady at 800APPLE verified all was well but had no inside tips.
We are a big mac family but these are our first iphones. I am giving up my free work bberry for the ip4s. My son is dropping his Droid so he can have itunes and siri and be cool. My daughter who is away at college and not yet upgrade elibible is gonna kill us when she comes home next week and siri is running the house for us.
Can't wait to meet siri (who will probably track any future apple purchases for us). Fun to read everyone's updates. Good luck to all!
- 10-11-2011, 05:06 PM #723
- 10-11-2011, 05:09 PM #724
- 10-11-2011, 05:11 PM #725