Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I was really hoping to get a status change on my iPhone today, but no luck. Still "Processing Items".

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Do they scan orders randomly? I haven't received any emails yet :(:confused:
I have no clue... lol. I have no clue how the order that I thought I did at 5pm, but just checked and saw the confirm say "10 pm" is in the shipping stage, whereas the two I ordered in between 5-7am are being prepared for shipping.

Glad I decided to order so many... I know I'll have at least one by the 14th ;)

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Ive been picking out warm clothes to go wait outside my apple store come friday haha. Wish me luck while you guys all get yours in the peace of your own home!

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Wahoo!! Just checked my order again, and it says my phone (black 32GB AT&T ordered from Apple by 6 a.m. on Friday after 3 hours of trying) arrived in Louisville, KY at 1:58 this morning! Should be no problem getting it to MD by Friday!! The weird thing is that my husband's phone, which I ordered at the same time (had to do separate orders) is still showing it's 'processing'. Still, I have faith that it will somehow be here by Friday! :)

And yes, we're getting the same kind of phone...but I'm the one who got up at 2:30 a.m. and went through the incredible hassle of ordering them. So I hope they both arrive at the same time...but if one gets here first, it's MINE!! LOL! :D

Last edited:

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
The tracking number I recieved yesterday finally updated to say that the label has been printed and I can see it's being sent out with 2day shipping. I am going to assume Sprint will be sending them out tomorrow for a Friday delivery. I was really hoping to get it early but as long as it's here on the 14th I will be happy :)

xlipstickandbruisesx

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Wahoo!! Jus checked my order again, and it says my phone (black 32GB AT&T ordered from Apple by 6 a.m. on Friday after 3 hours of trying) arrived in Louisville, KY at 1:58 this morning! Should be no problem getting it to MD by Friday!! The weird thing is that my husband's phone, which I ordered at the same time (had to do separate orders) is still showing it's 'processing'. Still, I have faith that it will somehow be here by Friday! :)

And yes, we're getting the same kind of phone...but I'm the one who got up at 2:30 a.m. and went through the incredible hassle of ordering them. So I hope they both arrive at the same time...but if one gets here first, it's MINE!! LOL! :D

LOL, I would do the exact same thing!

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Anchorage, AK, United States 10/10/2011 11:11 P.M. Departure Scan
10/10/2011 2:41 P.M. Arrival Scan

Does that mean that people in Alaska may already have their phones?

DreamOutLoud65

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
i just got the email from sprint with my tracking number. It's coming via UPS. Right now on the site it says:

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Label Created On:
10/10/2011

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:10/10/2011Type:packageWeight:1.10 lbs

Lend273

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my Verizon 4S through Apple.com on Friday night. When I go to the Apple site it gives me a delivery date of 10.14 - Friday - which I'm thankful for.

But the status has read "Processing Items" since Friday night.

Anyone else stuck in the same place?

I'm in the same boat, also ordered Friday night. However the Applecare+ I ordered shows complete meaning they billed me for it. Phone still shows processing with a 10/14 delivery date.
Hopefully we get tracking info today.

Nicodm

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I am in the UK and ordered mine straight from Orange. Unfortunately they told me they don't have any order tracking numbers at the moment, so I will just have to wait and hope mine comes on Friday!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR