- 10-10-2011, 06:53 PM #501
- 10-10-2011, 07:01 PM #502
- 10-10-2011, 07:16 PM #503
I shared this in the ATT thread, but they said they are awaiting the shipment to arrive, likely tomorrow. They will ship and I'll get a tracking number when that happens, she said to expect a 14th arrival. My guess? Verizon is on the same plan...receiving phones soon, shipping out as well.
Perhaps all the phones are coming over at the same time, our ATT/Verizon phones are with the Apple.com orders? There is just an extra middle man with the AT&T/Verizon Warehouse, but still plenty of time to get it by Friday.
That is what I have sort of put together after a good conversation with AT&T.
- 10-10-2011, 07:19 PM #504
- 10-10-2011, 07:33 PM #505
- 10-10-2011, 07:47 PM #506
- 10-10-2011, 07:49 PM #507
- 10-10-2011, 07:53 PM #508
- 10-10-2011, 07:57 PM #509
- 10-10-2011, 08:03 PM #510
- 10-10-2011, 08:17 PM #511iMore Intermediate
- 233 Posts
Just got my tracking number on the UPS site by doing the reference number thing I posted earlier, I used my sprint account number and it worked! Says a shipping label has been created and the arrival date will be updated when the shipment gets to the facility. Sprint folks keep trying this does work. I tried it all day with no luck until now.
- 10-10-2011, 08:17 PM #512
- 10-10-2011, 08:26 PM #513iMore Intermediate
- 178 Posts
I placed my order at 6am friday througth Apple. I was not able to order two phones (I got an error message in red saying that I had to remove one phone). I ended up placing two orders (one right after the other). I ordered my 64GB first, then a 16GB for my wife. I got two seperate confirmation emails. Today, around 4pm, I got tracking info my the 16GB. Now, almost 6 hrs later, still nothing from my 64GB
- 10-10-2011, 08:28 PM #514
- 10-10-2011, 08:35 PM #515iMore Intermediate
- 222 Posts
Anchorage, AK, United States 10/10/2011 3:35 P.M. Departure Scan
10/10/2011 2:41 P.M. Arrival Scan
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/10/2011 9:23 P.M. Departure Scan
10/10/2011 4:00 P.M. Arrival Scan
Shenzhen, China 10/10/2011 1:50 P.M. Departure Scan
10/10/2011 12:57 A.M. Origin Scan
China 10/09/2011 5:33 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
- 10-10-2011, 08:35 PM #516
- 10-10-2011, 09:03 PM #517
Now this is weird. After my order getting lost in the system for 2 days, and being told that it had evaporated into nothingness, it has suddenly appeared again and is in process (listed as backordered on the system), but the email I got said it was at the warehouse getting ready for shipment. I have no idea how this happened or what it means. Anybody has any idea?
- 10-10-2011, 09:10 PM #518
- 10-10-2011, 09:13 PM #519
- 10-10-2011, 09:19 PM #520
- 10-10-2011, 09:20 PM #521
- 10-10-2011, 09:20 PM #522
- 10-10-2011, 09:20 PM #523
- 10-10-2011, 09:26 PM #524
- 10-10-2011, 09:31 PM #525