- 10-10-2011, 01:05 PM #451iMore Intermediate
- 233 Posts
Apparently you can check on UPS and some people have been getting tracking numbers that way. Go to track by reference which can be accessed by clicking on tracking at the top of the page. Then type in your sprint account number where it says shipment reference. Some people just do that. Others have added country and zip.
Other carriers and apple are coming up with the phone number you used as a reference when you ordered, but sprint seems to need your sprint account number.
Mine is not showing this way either.
- 10-10-2011, 01:09 PM #452
- 10-10-2011, 01:21 PM #453
- 10-10-2011, 01:42 PM #454
- 10-10-2011, 01:43 PM #455
- 10-10-2011, 01:48 PM #456iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
I checked my order status through Sprint | Check Your Order Status. I haven't gotten a tracking email yet, but 1 of the 2 phones I ordered has been assigned a tracking number. Shows as being shipped today (10/10/11), and shipping is 2nd day air!? Maybe I'll get them Wednesday night!
- 10-10-2011, 01:52 PM #457
- 10-10-2011, 01:52 PM #458
- 10-10-2011, 02:01 PM #459
- 10-10-2011, 02:02 PM #460
- 10-10-2011, 02:10 PM #461
- 10-10-2011, 02:14 PM #462
- 10-10-2011, 02:15 PM #463
- 10-10-2011, 02:15 PM #464
- 10-10-2011, 02:16 PM #465
Mine are all in "Preparing for shipment" status.
My 3rd order was done around 5pm for a 32gb and is in the same status as the two 64gb I ordered (one at 5am and other at 7am).
One of my boys ordered around 5am with me on the apple site and has his processing.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by Duvi; 10-10-2011 at 02:19 PM.
- 10-10-2011, 02:17 PM #466
- 10-10-2011, 02:19 PM #467
- 10-10-2011, 02:19 PM #468
- 10-10-2011, 02:21 PM #469
- 10-10-2011, 02:21 PM #470
- 10-10-2011, 02:22 PM #471iPhone Newbie
- 20 Posts
Apple IPH 4S 32GB WHT PHONE
Status: In Progress
Tracking Number: Pending Shipment
That's what my order status shows for AT&T. I ordered 6AM EST on 10/8...
- 10-10-2011, 02:27 PM #472
- 10-10-2011, 02:32 PM #473
- 10-10-2011, 02:32 PM #474
- 10-10-2011, 03:02 PM #475
Pre Ordered from Verizon Business
I had our Account Manager order 3 iPhone 4S's. 2 16GB Black and 1 32GB Black. All orders had email to me at 9am PST. Bottom of the email says ship on the 14th. I just emailied business order support and they said system showing right now that my phones wont get to me until the 21st!!! What?????? I have sent an email to my account manager and his boss and requested a callback from order support manager cause my email says the 14th.
I am super pissed. Unless there computer systems have made a mistake I guess I will be at the Verizon store on Friday morning.