Official iPhone 4S order tracking thread

ballerx44

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Coming from a Samsung Galaxy s II Epic touch 4G....
Ordered a 16GB White iPhone 4S on Sprint, let's just hope y'all are as nice as the guys over on XDA!!

PS - iPhone status: Preparing for shipment

Last edited:

Hoagie5252

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hopefully TiPB gets a hold of this "corporate email", to help solve this issue, or at least put some rest to it. After some more reading, it looks like I'm not the first person who was told about the 6PM cutoff to receive it on the 14th.

EDIT* - I just checked again and now my date is back to the 14th! Everyone may want to go check again.

mine is back to the 14th as well. thanks for the heads up.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine black, 32GB from Sprint. No upgrade, so I'm putting up the full price to get off my Nexus S 4G to get back to iOS (gave up my 3GS for an EVO 4G to go to Sprint because of reception issues at work).

Ordered afternoon on Friday on Sprint site, have not received e-mail confirmation yet, but they did charge my card. :confused:

I don't believe your card was actually charged. When you do a preorder, a temp 3 day hold is placed on the card in the amount of the purchase to make sure that the funds are there. After the 3 days the hold is removed. Your credit card won't be charged until your order has shipped.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Still haven't received the confirmation email from ATT! WTF? I ordered it at 8 in the morning Friday through telesales since I couldn't set up a new family plan with two phones online (not for lack of trying...stayed up until 5am eastern trying to order online :( ). My card was charged within 30 minutes, but still no confirmation email. I have called ATT twice and they say that they can see the order and that it is just being reviewed. Should I be worried about not getting it next Friday? Does anyone know if the shipping queue is based on the order time or from when you confirm from the email??

I ordered from AT&T on the 7th at 11AM and haven't received a confirmation email either. The email doesn't really matter to be perfectly honest. If won't effect your order getting shipped. Last year there were a lot of complaints from customers who also never received an email from AT&T. They still received their iPhone 4 on time and were able to track the shipping themselves from AT&T's website... So, don't worry about the email. As long as you and the rep who you spoke to can see that your 4S order is in the system you will receive it.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Frankenstein

Eli4S

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Ordered an iPhone 4S 16GB White on Sprint on the 7th around 6pm central via apple's site. Currently it says that it is being prepared to ship!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
ordered 4S 32GB from at&t (through premier) on the morning of the 7th (like 10am)... status says "processing"... would be nice if it got delivered before the 14th, as i leave for an out of town trip on 13th... but i'm not holding my breath

Last edited:

ballerx44

Banned
Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got off the phone with a local Best Buy... anyone that did a Pre-order there won't be getting the phone until the 15th and on... Launch day is on a first-come, first-serve basis and only those who stand in line will be able to purchase it on the 14th (As long as they have them in stock). Those who pre-ordered will have priority on any shipment that comes in from the 15th and on, and knowing Best Buy, they will still sell phones that come in on those shipments to anyone that walks into the store.

Word of advice: Stand in line on launch day, you're very likely to get a device and if anyone in Los Angeles needs to be put on a reserve list let me know... The store gaurantees that you will have it on launch day

Bronson#IM

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Ordered mine at 3:45 AM CST via Apple Store. 64gb, Black, AT&T. By 6 AM, I received the email to return to complete my order. Just check the order status and it is preparing to ship. YAY

George 4s

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
10/8 ordered;
1 White iPhone 4s 32GB
1 Black iPhone 4s 16GB carrier is Verizon for both.

Confirmation email said "delivered by" 10/21.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR