- 10-10-2011, 07:56 AM #401
- 10-10-2011, 08:04 AM #402
- 10-10-2011, 08:07 AM #403iMore Intermediate
- 229 Posts
I ordered my white 32GB 4S (AT&T) through Apple, getting my reservation confirmation email before 4am, completed the order at 6am (EDT). The Apple site shows my order "preparing for shipment"; still awaiting that golden "your order has shipped" email with a tracking number.
Like everyone else, can't wait for Friday!!!
- 10-10-2011, 08:41 AM #404
- 10-10-2011, 08:49 AM #405
- 10-10-2011, 08:53 AM #406iPhone Newbie
- 32 Posts
So I have a question. I ordered my Verizon iPhone on Friday and received a confirmation email saying it was being shipped to deliver on 10-14-2011. Confirmation email attached.
However, when I went to Verizon's tracking page provided in the email today, it says it will ship on 10-14-2011. What can I expect from this information? I've never ordered anything from Verizon or any other carrier before and simply want to have an idea of what to expect.
- 10-10-2011, 08:55 AM #407
- 10-10-2011, 09:12 AM #408
- 10-10-2011, 09:20 AM #409iMore Newbie
- 20 Posts
- 10-10-2011, 09:31 AM #410
- 10-10-2011, 09:43 AM #411iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
I ordered mine through Sprint @ 6am on 10/7. I just checked my order and I get this:
"Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. A shiny new iPhone is waiting for you in our warehouse. Excluding extreme circumstances, you will have your device Friday, Oct. 14 or Saturday, Oct. 15. During the pre-order period, we will send you a shipping email and tracking number. Your tracking number may not be updated until Oct. 14."
I wonder when it will leave the wearhouse??
- 10-10-2011, 09:46 AM #412
- 10-10-2011, 09:51 AM #413
- 10-10-2011, 09:55 AM #414
- 10-10-2011, 09:56 AM #415
- 10-10-2011, 10:05 AM #416
- 10-10-2011, 10:07 AM #417
- 10-10-2011, 10:07 AM #418
- 10-10-2011, 10:22 AM #419
- 10-10-2011, 10:26 AM #420
Mine still sits at processing (ordered at 3am launch day from Apple.ca)
You guys who are upgrading through a carrier are lucky though. You receive yours on launch day. For some reason they ship retail orders ON launch day, not before, which makes no sense to me.
It must be a deal with the carriers that allows you to receive yours on launch day. Oh well, it's a trade off I guess. Those who get subsidized phones get it exactly on launch day and we have to wait a few days, but we get factory unlocked (in Canada) and you don't yet.
Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4 on iOS 5 GM
Last edited by MasterofPuppets; 10-10-2011 at 10:29 AM.
- 10-10-2011, 10:30 AM #421
- 10-10-2011, 10:32 AM #422
Ordered 16gb white on AT&T to replace my sister's 3GS.
I'm waiting for true LTE to replace my iPhone 4 - although with the fact that unlimited data is no longer being grandfathered, I might wait. I have unlimited data on my iPhone 4 since I upgraded at the time from my old Blackberry.
Ordered on preorder morning before 7am CT - just checked status with AT&T and it still shows as "in process" but "backordered". If I remember correctly, that's the same status my iPhone 4 had until it had shipped (I did receive the iPhone 4 on release day).
Last edited by Mydnyte; 10-10-2011 at 10:37 AM.
- 10-10-2011, 10:45 AM #423
- 10-10-2011, 11:05 AM #424
- 10-10-2011, 11:06 AM #425