Things I need to know before pre-ordering this phone...
1.) Does apple have an app where I can get turn by turn directions for GPS? (Free app)
2.) Does apple have an app for creating your own ringtones from your music stored on your iphone?
3.) Is there anyway possiable that I can get flash on my iphone without jailbreaking?
Mind you that this is my first iphone so I wanted to know all of this before I pre-ordered it.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
- 10-06-2011, 04:31 PM #2
1) Not sure
2) Not that I know of, but it's simple enough to create them and import them through iTunes
3) Sort of. I think there is a browser app available that has some limited flash capabilities (that's the best you can get to my knowledge, even with a jailbreak).
- 10-06-2011, 04:43 PM #3
- 10-06-2011, 04:55 PM #4
- 10-06-2011, 04:59 PM #5
- 10-06-2011, 05:12 PM #6
- 10-06-2011, 05:14 PM #7
- 10-06-2011, 05:49 PM #8iPhone Newbie
- 32 Posts
I might be other help on some of these questions.
1) There is an app called 'Navfree', it is open source bUu i'm not sure if it is available everywhere.
2) this has been answered already, you created on your Mac and then import it through iTunes.
3) you could try a third-party browse around called 'Skyfire' which allows you to play flash embedded videos but I don't think you can view all fresh content (i.e. games etc)
Hope this helps