Siri Question

Pmt061204

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
In the video the guy running and the guy in the car kept hiloding their headset to talk to Siri. Do you think that is going to be a new headset they will give out with the iphone 4S? I can't imagine trying to run and keep hitting that button to talk into.

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I doubt it. That's a bluetooth headset. The 4S is coming with the normal headset that all previous iPhones have come with. So you'll probably have to go get a bluetooth headset to make it work exactly as shown.

AdamRoxby

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I was also wondering how Siri would respond to a very british accent. Was i right in thinking that apple had brought Nuance? if that is the case then i have had no problem with their dictation software for the pc but the mac versions have always been a little bit lacklustre.

What do you think?

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I was also wondering how Siri would respond to a very british accent. Was i right in thinking that apple had brought Nuance? if that is the case then i have had no problem with their dictation software for the pc but the mac versions have always been a little bit lacklustre.

What do you think?

They might have made different versions of SIRI depending on the UK version's and the US version. :)

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
I doubt it. That's a bluetooth headset. The 4S is coming with the normal headset that all previous iPhones have come with. So you'll probably have to go get a bluetooth headset to make it work exactly as shown.

I believe the guy running was using the iPhone headphones. It's going to work the same way with the headphones that VoiceOver works now.