Is Best Buy doing Pre-Orders Oct 7th?

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Last year I pre-ordered my iPhone with Best Buy and I loved it. It was very painless and no long lines. Occasionally I enjoy standing in lines at the Apple stores for the networking and getting to meet new people who share in my same love. I've just found Best Buy to be a little easier. Last year I pre-ordered and they called me the day before to set up my appointment for day the phone came out. I was in and out on launch day in 5 mins. I went to the same Best Buy in Cincinnati Fields Ertel and as of 1pm eastern time they didn?t know if they would be doing pre-orders this year. Has anyone heard differently.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
We don't know yet. They haven't announced any retail partners what will have the iPhone 4S on launch day, or any day for that matter. Being that tomorrow is the 7th and nothing has been said yet I would wager this time the only places to get it at launch via preorder will be Apple, AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint stores.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
From what I was told at two different Best Buys today, "corporate hasn't hammered out the details yet". They are hoping they will be doing pre-orders in the next couple of days. I'm hoping they will be too because I would like to do their trade-in program to cover the cost of my 4S.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73