AT&T unlimited mobile to any mobile on Apple's site?

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
For the existing iPhone 4 8GB it shows up just as $20 unlimited. Doesn't mention unlimited mobile to any mobile like it does on AT&T's site. If one pre-orders with just the $20 unlimited text can the unlimited mobile to any mobile be added on later? Thanks

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
AT&T's unlimited mobile to mobile includes all carriers if it's bundled with the unlimited family text plan.

Its bundled with the individual $20 texting plan as well. My concern is that it doesn't say that for the plan on Apple's site, only AT&T's.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
It covers unlimited calls to any US mobile carrier...any network, unlimited. Between this, 5000 weekend minutes and my thousands of rollover minutes, I'd never run out.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
For the existing iPhone 4 8GB it shows up just as $20 unlimited. Doesn't mention unlimited mobile to any mobile like it does on AT&T's site. If one pre-orders with just the $20 unlimited text can the unlimited mobile to any mobile be added on later? Thanks

You can just change it yourself later on your AT&T account page if it doesn't state it when you sign up. Likely AT&T will automatically give it to you or switch you too it anyway.

They just switched me to that a few weeks back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh