What phone would you buy now?

fantom555

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
i was a bit disappointed with the 4S. i know others are also but i have an iPhone4 and i was thinking to either upgrade to the 4S even though i am disappointed or get a different phone. What phone would you buy today other then the iPhone i want the coolest and best phone. i have both Verizon and at&t i am looking for some advice.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I can't decide if I want the 4S or if I want to wait and see what samsung has in store on the 11th...if it's the nexus prime that will be hard to resist mainly because of screen size and LTE, but I'm still kinda leaning toward the 4S.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Available now?
HTC Titan or Bold 9900

Available soon (possibly)
Samsung Focus S

If you feel like spending money on a phone that probably wont get support ever
Pre 3

I really enjoy webOS, but with its recent announcements I don't think I will ever be going back, or at least in the near future.
I really enjoyed my time with the WP7, shame that HTC HD7S had to many physical flaws. Had it been a winner, i might still be on that instead of iOS.
I've always kind of leaned on BB as a backup, its a sturdy phone, gets what i need done. Its just not flashy and sometimes not user friendly. Not to mention the battery life and that keyboard *oh my goodness* i love it.

Last edited:

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I really liked the Droid Bionic after spending a little time with it and I'm also curious as to what Google and Samsung will unveil next Tuesday. I also like what Windows Phone 7 is progressing into but it's not quite there yet in terms of flexibility and apps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods