• Black

Votes: 85 50.3%
  • White

Votes: 84 49.7%

• Total voters

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
For all of you pre-ordering your new iPhone 4S. What color are we going with?

Black looks better than the white to me, but I imagine that the White shows less fingerprints and what not.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm not going to vote, but I'll put my thought about it on here. When the white originally came out, I really wanted it, and I bought one on Craigslist. Had it for a day, and got rid of it, because the OS wasn't able to get do an untethered jb. I will be ordering the 4S, and I am still up in the air with my decision on the color. I think the white one looks cool, and its different, but I really like my black one. Hmmm decisions, decisions.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't care for white electronics or clothes or bags. It takes about a second for me to ruin them. I also think the black just looks nicer.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
While making my permanent decission to move from a bb to iP4S, I'm deff all about the white one--why? because to me it will look much better with pink & gray accessories. (and yes, i'm being serious:p)

If i'm gonna have a classy iPhone, i want the accessories to compliment it just as much;):)

Reactions: Jellotime91

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I was considering a white iP4S, but since I want a 64GB version my guess is Black will be more readily available.

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Well, since I shot my mouth off after the announcement and insisted I wasn't getting it because I wanted it to be an iPhone 5 with a 4-inch screen, and now I'm going to be a big, fat liar and get one anyway, I'm going to get the white one so it looks exactly like my iPhone 4 and none of my friends or family will know I'm weak and bought one anyway! Bwahaha! (Besides the white one is pretty!)

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with the White this time around. Have the Black iPhone 4 now. Time for change.. The only question for me is whether i go with the 32gb or 64gb?????

Not sure I will need the 64 so I may stay with the 32......

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm going with the White this time around. Have the Black iPhone 4 now. Time for change.. The only question for me is whether i go with the 32gb or 64gb?????

Not sure I will need the 64 so I may stay with the 32......

I made that assumption as well; but because of the better camera, the pictures and videos will take up more space on the phone. I'll go with a 64. I have a 32GB Black, so I'm considering a white one.

BIG CAT 7

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I made that assumption as well; but because of the better camera, the pictures and videos will take up more space on the phone. I'll go with a 64. I have a 32GB Black, so I'm considering a white one.

Yeah I see what you are saying. I am really upgrading for 1. My wife has a Droid X and is tired of "Force Closes" so she will inherit my 2 month old 32gb Black one (iPhone 4) and 2. Because I can, lol.

I'm not a heavy picture taker but the extra space is always nice to have, you never know???

I know my wife is excited to be getting my 4. She has had envy since I went to the iPhone and can't wait for that 32gb storage and the camera is night and day better as well... That is pretty much all she cares about..

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
My current iPhone 4 is white. And I dont like it. I am glad I can still return it, even if there is no unlocked iPhone 4S I will still be taking it back to get black. I really dont like the white, I dont know what I was thinking.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Going white this year purely for the sake of cuteness.. And pink cases. Maybe a sparkly hello kitty one. Not kidding. Lol and yes I am male.

@pink
I swear I hadn't even seen your post when I wrote this LOL

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Going to stay with white. Started with black i4 and then bought white when release. White is sharp!!

Agree totally! In fact, I was less than a fan of the thought of a white phone UNTIL I saw one up close and personal. Sold my black one in July and picked up a white one and never looked back! :)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just saw a picture of a white one with a black bumper on it, and I must say, it looked GOOD. Think I might do that. Also it will help to tell the difference between my wife's, and mine.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro